Rebecca Wilson -Absolutely irrelevant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, can someone say what this is all about. Is it just a straight up character assassination or has she done something new to warrant such slander?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I remember she was a repeat DUI offender,
Really? You have a source for that allegation?

Whether those rumours are true or not, I'm happy for people to keep believing that they are. Just like she was happy to tell everyone Snake was guilty when she didn't know the facts. She deserves every bit of slander which comes her way IMO.

I see your point bones but that would be stooping to her low level. My recollection is that she has one DUI-type charge not multiple.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I see your point bones but that would be stooping to her low level. My recollection is that she has one DUI-type charge not multiple.

1 is still disgusting there is no excuse to drink and drive

SeaEagleRock8 said:

She most definitely has had at least three charges from a combo of DUI and driving whilst disqualified (cancelled licence).

This is noted across the interwebs and never challenged by her.

http://www.crikey.com.au/2004/08/09/sydneys-sunday-sports-stoush and http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/27/1072308726945.html?from=storyrhs

A summery of her efforts has been previously noted;

In September 2003 she was placed on a good behaviour bond after her third serious driving offence in three years. Police caught Wilson driving while disqualified in Sydney. Her case was heard in the Downing Centre Local Court on September 3, and she was placed on a bond for eight months. Wilson was previously disqualified from driving after a mid range drink-driving offence that was heard in court on March 26, 2002. She was fined $1100. Earlier, she had been caught drink-driving on October 23, 2000. Wilson appeared in court on December 5, 2000, and was disqualified from driving for six months from thet date and fined $500.

Whether those rumours are true or not, I'm happy for people to keep believing that they are. Just like she was happy to tell everyone Snake was guilty when she didn't know the facts. She deserves every bit of slander which comes her way IMO.
Right on brother

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4