Referee Integrity Commission

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hayne and peranara on the phone

Peranara : Hey Shane you know Manly are paying $3.10 at 13+

Hayne : **** that I hate Manly whats the rabbits paying 1-12

Peranara : Umm about $4,wait I'll check my app

Hayne : Ok the Mrs brothers step Uncle is going to the TAB with the $500 I gave her

Peranara : cool Ill chip in $500 too

globaleagle said:
Moondog.jpg
Ah, my wedding photo. Blind as usual.
In my younger days...

I'd take a pep talk.

I'm so lonely :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The trouble is the unconscious bias aspect of the human characteristic. this, coupled with the doubling of the gene pool for referees. Obviously when you go for numbers you dilute quality. And just who oversees this bunch of fu**wits? What's the qualifications of the guys/gals who train these peanuts.
I would recommend we return to one ref in the middle and the linesmen take control of on-side and forward passes. They can still run to where the ball goes out, no problems, but I'd like to see them more involved in the control of the ten metres. A flag in the air would denote either a forward pass or players being inside the ten. As well, why not have a differential penalty where you get another six rather than the six plus thirty metres for a trivial offence, like hand on the ball. Deliberate foul play and you get the kick. That seems to work in Union without problems. BUT the big issue is the officials in the NRL who wear bags over their heads and are unable to move into the present century, other than talk about 'business' bull****e.

**Please refrain from posting language that doesnt comply with the sites terms & conditions. Thanks. **

It would not surprise me. Everything and everyone involved in rugby league is a complete dumbass. It is rather embarrassing, really. The fact that Greenberg is held in such high esteem should make this obvious to everyone. The AFL will wilt as well, considering that they want to implement wealth redistribution, sooner rather than later. Soccer, or football, will dominate in 20 years, for sure. AFL and NRL are both on borrowed time. Rugby union has already become irrelevant! Every single person in the media, coaching, administration and refereeing ranks has their own agenda, over and above, their love of the game. The only way to stop this rot is to get people involved that have a genuine love for the game, regardless of club affiliation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4