Reminder NYC is on fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Duff said:
Drinkwater has been a shining light in that side every time i've seen him. He's the reason Riccardi was playing reserves before he was 20. He'll be hard to hold on to.

I thought the fullback looked good. This team should go better than last year.

I thought it was because Riccardi has already been training with the top squad for 2 yrs and played 2 yrs of 20's when he was 18yrs and 19yrs and that NSW Cup was a better standard then toyota cup.

Ryan said:
Volley said:
Looked good on paper, but got the spoon.

Bull****. Surely not. Why is it so hard to find on the net?

That team had Robinson, Lussick, Cunnigham, Harrison, Foran, Whare, Oldfield, Palau, Riccardi & co. didn't it??

That's the one. They also had Liam Higgins who I rate very highly. Not sure how his development is coming along.

Boats & Hoes said:
Duff said:
Drinkwater has been a shining light in that side every time i've seen him. He's the reason Riccardi was playing reserves before he was 20. He'll be hard to hold on to.

I thought it was because Riccardi has already been training with the top squad for 2 yrs and played 2 yrs of 20's when he was 18yrs and 19yrs and that NSW Cup was a better standard then toyota cup.

Riccardi was only 18/19 last year and captain of NSW cup. He's a huge talent so chucking him up the grade was good for his development and also allowed us to get Drinkwater the 20's gig as I may be wrong but I think he was pretty young for 20's last year. Both lower grade teams were really young last year so they should go better this year.

Duff said:
Boats & Hoes said:
Duff said:

Riccardi was only 18/19 last year and captain of NSW cup. He's a huge talent so chucking him up the grade was good for his development and also allowed us to get Drinkwater the 20's gig as I may be wrong but I think he was pretty young for 20's last year. Both lower grade teams were really young last year so they should go better this year.

Riccardi is born 1991 so he was 19/20 last yr. This yr he turns 21. Drinkwater is one yr his junior

Volley said:
Ryan said:
Volley said:

That team had Robinson, Lussick, Cunnigham, Harrison, Foran, Whare, Oldfield, Palau, Riccardi & co. didn't it??

That's the one. They also had Liam Higgins who I rate very highly. Not sure how his development is coming along.
I heard from a friend of Higgins's father that he's really hoping to get a taste of NRL this season. He is from the Newcastle area but apparently hates the Knights...

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Volley said:
Ryan said:
Volley said:

I heard from a friend of Higgins's father that he's really hoping to get a taste of NRL this season. He is from the Newcastle area but apparently hates the Knights...

Sign him up for life then!

I liked the look of Drinkwater. Halves that can take it to the line these days are worth a truckload. Unfortunately his first grade career will probably be elsewhere, same as Riccardi, unless we end up losing either DCE or Foran which I guess none of us want to see happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8