Representative Games [May, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suncorp looks like theres 5 inches of water on the field already!! Hope they play, but wouldnt b surprised if its called off
It looks worse than a beach up there, a sea. What are the Broncos doing? Not to nrl standard bla blah blah, investigation time, hrrrmph

Yeah that's for sure, all my family are in brisk and sunny coast,they all say exactly what you are. Hopefully by Sunday it should have dried up a bit and we get a good game of footy.
They should have played, my Friday night in is now ruined. Selfish bastards.

The missus just heard it was cancelled. She suggested we share a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and watch a movie (probably with subtitles)....happy days....

Subtitles means a good chance of gratuitous nudity - think positively my man.

Great, just great......

Finally get rugby league live on GEM in Adelaide this weekend and the Anzac test is postponed. And if that is not bad enough, the "Footy Show Fight Night" ended when the Japanese WBC Super Featherweight champion KO'd Billy "The Kid" Dib inside 3 rounds. Though that wasn't so bad because it meant we didn't get another 7 rounds of Raaaaaayyyyyyy Hardlee.

Were supposed to have sport until 10:45 pm tonight and it was all over by 8:15 pm. Now all there is to watch is the AFL......

Last edited:
That was a 40 days 40 night Ark joke and probably the reason I will never be payed for stand up up or accepted on a place on an ark

It's clearing up here on the Cocaine coast so the other Test matches should go ahead at Cbus stadium today,

Not a cloud in the sky today in beautiful sunny Queensland but let's not forget 3 people died last night, it was chaos.

An Eagles fan and his wife that I know well were stuck on the closed Bruce Highway last night trying to get home to Bribie Island ( seperate cars) he was stuck for 7 hours, she for 9.

Anyway fine weather for Sundays game.

Last edited:
There's a few Pacific Island tests on today, I always find them good value.

Junior Roos 22-20 NZ

Jacko Hastings is a kicker as well, so he could cover half and goal kicker for Manly in 2016 :)

Brayden is about to fly the Manly Flag with the Fiji Team against PNG :clap:

Last edited:
Fiji 22-10

Fiji was full of NRL Players and PNG only had Page the NYC Player

Brayden played on LHS centre and seemed more effective there. Hoodoo broken with his first win :)

Lovely to see both Teams in a circle with a prayer of thanks :angel:

Jorge scored in 1st half but he is tempting fate with a ribbon rat tail trailing out of his snazy hairstyle. Tempting someone to yank it and break his neck :eek:

just watched the highlights of the tonga v samoa game & jorge scored twice & while attempting to score a third try which would have been a match winner he was hit by kasiano at the try line with what looked like a shoulder charge.
did anyone else see it?

The shoulder charge is ok in international games and superleague. I think I ts only banned by the NRL. A local thing.

ESL penalize for shoulder charge ive watched a few games and seen penalties for it but not sure about international rules . Voss mentioned it in the call but nothing come it . but Kasiano had ice on the shoulder after the game so maybe some Karma there on trying to smash our Jorge

I know I'm probably stating the obvious but it'll be interesting to see how Maloney goes vs Reynolds in the City/Country game, especially with the Origin 5/8 position at stake.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6