Reserve Grade Performances?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hoppa"s hat-trick for a forward in a beaten side is impressive. How was his general play?

Hoppa will play NRL next year - he is not all that big probably but like Jamie Bruher but he is strong and got plenty of pace.

Today Dylan Kelly was sound and Jerry Lee playing centre was strong. Liam and Hoppa were our best. Disappointed with Hugh Pratt his service was average from dummy half he
Needs to improve.

Related article:

Bears Take Northern Derby

Tony Dosen
Sat 23rd July, 06:00PM

The North Sydney Bears easily defeated a disappointing Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 32-18 in the ‘Northern Derby’ at Brookvale Oval this afternoon to keep their place in the Intrust Super Premiership NSW top eight.

The loss was made worse for the Sea Eagles as they lost both halves – Isaac John in his comeback game and skipper Pita Godinet – to serious concussion and neck injuries that saw both playmakers stretchered off from their injuries and take no further part in the match.

Mate, I will tell you something about myself. I love it when a no name comes along and has a ****ing blinder. Especially when the club is down on troops. I can name a hundred of these types Jughead, Mule, Pocock, OJ, Dunford, Collela, Willoughby, ....the list goes on & on. Leary has not, and will not fit that category
Jughead Jones was my fav player in the 90's. He always was at the auditorium and would say hello to me and my cousin after the games.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6