Rest in Peace thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another legend Aussie actor dies. Terry Norris 92. I first seen him on my mother’s favourite show, Bellbird. Then later in Cop Shop, and finally in the Jack Irish series. RIP Terry.

Lance Reddick, a veteran character actor known for his performance as Cedric Daniels on "The Wire" and for his work in the "John Wick" franchise, died of natural causes, according to his representative, Mia Hansen.

LONDON -
Entertainer Paul O'Grady, who achieved fame as drag queen Lily Savage before becoming a much-loved comedian and host on British television, has died. He was 67.

Britain's queen consort, who worked with O'Grady to support animal charities, led tributes to a performer who emerged from the alternative gay comedy scene and became a national treasure.

Later, as Paul O'Grady, he hosted talk shows and gameshows including "The Paul O'Grady Show," "Blind Date" and "Blankety Blank," as well as a long-running program on BBC radio.

An animal lover, he also presented "For the Love of Dogs," which profiled the work of the Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, an animal rescue charity. Camilla, the queen consort, was a guest on the show last year.

Uncle Doug's passing is sad news indeed. Hearing many tributes on the radio today by colleagues and friends brought back so many great memories of listening to him in the 80's & 90's.

Our players are probably too young to have even heard of him but rest assured Doug sure was an avid Manly fan and hopefully they can get the win tomorrow for him. RIP Dougie....

I suppose I could be labelled "woke" or some such thing by some for posting this but I'm not trying to tell anyone anything. I just think if we can acknowledge celebs and the Queen on here, it's only fitting that the passing of Yunupingu, a person of such significance to indigenous Australians (not to mention former Australian of the Year), should also be acknowledged.

Cartoonist Bruce Petty dies at age 93

9-4%20Bruce%20Petty%20Explaining%20democracy.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4