Rift between Manly players and officials set to widen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
if their gonna buy Rings for employees

I reckon Larissa and Jivebong deserve them they do a cracking job with membership and keeping fans informed on social media :) lol

The Truth said:
Yes jethro

These football club keystone cops must think the fan base are naive fools.

Ha ha, of course no-one can see right through the truth to see everyone's favourite little Mugabe hater.

It must burn you up, Matabele, every day to know you are the smartest Manly supporter that ever lived and yet you have zero influence over what happens in our great Club, will muppets like Bob Reilly and Co have so much influence. Oops, sorry I am meant to be him.

Why not reprise Sherlock so you can have more conversations with yourself to throw us off the scent.

Cue Dan or some other moderator to come on and tell us The Truth can't be Matabele because the IP addresses don't line up or some other lame smother.

As a mod I can't win or lose no matter (no pun intended) what I say. However, Westbec, you certainly speak with inside knowledge of the whole signing process and of Football Club and MWSE board issues, so you are obviously connected.

Good tactic when cornered though - turn defence into attack!!!

westbec said:
The Truth said:
Yes jethro

Ha ha, of course no-one can see right through the truth to see everyone's favourite little Mugabe hater.

It must burn you up, Matabele, every day to know you are the smartest Manly supporter that ever lived and yet you have zero influence over what happens in our great Club, will muppets like Bob Reilly and Co have so much influence. Oops, sorry I am meant to be him.

Why not reprise Sherlock so you can have more conversations with yourself to throw us off the scent.

Cue Dan or some other moderator to come on and tell us The Truth can't be Matabele because the IP addresses don't line up or some other lame smother.

Could westbec, the truth and sherlock all be the same poster?

westbec said:
The Truth said:
Yes jethro

Sorry mate, the Truth ain't me. A moderator could verify that via IP{ addresses but seeing as you seem to so love conspiracy theories I doubt you'd accept it anyway. Can't let the truth get in the way of a good sob story when one has run out of answers for the indefensible.

I was Sherlock years ago but wouldn't even remember the password now.

westbec said:
The Truth said:
Yes jethro

It is nice to know someone with 12 posts can know so much about the history of one poster (especially Sherlock who has not graded these boards for at least a couple of years)

Maybe you should do the same and come out with who you really are

Matabele said:
Sorry mate, the Truth ain't me.

Not grammatically pure, but the meaning is evident.

Speaking of The Truth ... Mr Truth, can we call you 'The' for short?

I must say I'm genuinely impressed with fans that can maintain such draining emotions as rage, fear, or panic, so soon after the gf victory. It left me in the footy equivalent of a post-orgasmic inertia, but I'll rouse myself soon, I tell you. Meanwhile keep up the fight, if we get relocated send the forwarding address, and don't wake me on your way out.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It left me in the footy equivalent of a post-orgasmic inertia, but I'll rouse myself soon, I tell you.

Just give your hand a rub, the cramp will go away soon I'm sure.

Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
It left me in the footy equivalent of a post-orgasmic inertia, but I'll rouse myself soon, I tell you.

I'll take that advice, you sound like you must be an expert!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Takes me back to the childhood days playing guess who

Must've been difficult to tell all those white sheep apart.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

I'll take that advice, you sound like you must be an expert!

A new leader for the "Most predictable comeback" Award.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Does the truth like ladyboys perhaps ?
No KE I am not the truth I get in enough trouble here having one account let alone having two.

Cambo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

No KE I am not the truth I get in enough trouble here having one account let alone having two.

I can verify Cambo is not The Truth. He is in fact lotti.

Cambo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Lol mate you have walked into that trap beautifully, nice to see you admitting you like ladyboys ;)

DSM5 said:
It would seem that this thread has run its course.

So we'll just summarise. The FC's grand contribution of $9kpa sure ain't gonna save the club, is it? Barely pays for the sangas they consume on game day.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6