[Resurrected] RLW Mole

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good 'ol Wayne Swan's Fudget puts further taxes on earnings over $300,000 so seeking a higher wage is not all that productive.

I also read that Penrith have major salary cap issues for 2013. I repeat, Penrith!

Also, Whare wouldn't command a big salary at this stage of his career, so I would think we'd be very keen to retain him.

I heard some talk briefly on radio last week about Wolfie maybe getting interest from English SL, any one else heard that?
Could just be usual journo speculation to make a story.

If players have bought a house and are settled on the northern beaches, you also have to factor in the cost of relocating. Unless players get a big pay offer at another club you could easily spend $20k+ relocating your family. Selling costs, stamp duty, removalists etc. Then the upheaval in changing your kids schools, wife's job if she has one etc.
It needs to be a reasonably good contract upgrade to warrant moving to a new team especially in a new city.

joeboy said:
Lussick has already signed with the eels is my mail, done deal months ago... Can't say I'm upset, overrated, overpriced and look who we get too keep!

The way he has played this year he will fit in really well with Parra's forward pack. He is probably just realising that his career is dead once he goes to Parra.

Wolfie will go to either the dogs or ESL. Not sure about Kite but he may be allowed to go at the end of the year if he can obtain a contract in ESL

Lussick briefly showed last Sunday in that half-bust and pass around the tackler to Choc (that was ruled forward) that he has talent. But so far this season it's the only spark he has shown.

tookey said:
joeboy said:
Lussick has already signed with the eels is my mail, done deal months ago... Can't say I'm upset, overrated, overpriced and look who we get too keep!

The way he has played this year he will fit in really well with Parra's forward pack. He is probably just realising that his career is dead once he goes to Parra.

Wolfie will go to either the dogs or ESL. Not sure about Kite but he may be allowed to go at the end of the year if he can obtain a contract in ESL

Wolfy will never be a Dog :mad:

But his musical interests might be extended in the UK :huh:

Hope to see them all win B2B and then some :heart:

patorick2010 said:
But Dave Perry is a P-plate CEO...

I'm astonished!

P for pertinent!

Proficient in releasing Zorba and signing those that do actually bleed for Manly :p

Keep up the great work Manly, on and off the field :angel:

joeboy said:

Not the same mailman that delivered Foran to the Dogs was it ? :p

bones said:
Darrell Williams told me in Leeds that he was confident Kieran Foran would stay and he was right. I asked him on Sunday who he thought we would lose from the current squad and his answer was "nobody".

Awesome.

Hope we keep Whare. I can't recall him ever playing poorly and he'll only get better plus he can cover wing, centre and fullback.

What's wrong with the old days where certain players received the weekly profits from a poker machine each and clubs had players as storeman in the league club?

T-rex could throw around a few kegs at the league club for $300k a year.

Moley In today's RLW:

Parramatta bound star Will Hopoate has a get-out clause in his contract that enables him to pull the pin on the Eels at any stage. Will was upset late last year with younger brother Jamil's sacking at Parramtta, as he wants to play along side his sibling. Eels officials have been in contact with Will and are desperately hoping he doesn't activate the clause.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6