RLW - Monaghan is NRL's worst captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If it weren't for a splitting tooth ache, I'd be down there right now..

the reason he gets the bad captain tag is simple.his pathetic rapore with the referees which results in dreadful body language which then drags the whole team down.

I can't help but laugh every time sue makes a post these days.

Especially when it's a serious one. :lol: :lol:

I can't help but laugh every time sue makes a post these days.

Especially when it's a serious one. :lol: :lol:

musn't laugh much then Matas

could he get the tag becuase he is the worst player of all those players...........

ducks.......

hey gang, just felt left out....

refuse to discuss Monaghs any more, he answers the argument 9 times out of ten everytime he enters the field, the 1 out of ten game is his "good" game.

I agree Pepsi- as much as the whole senario annoys me.
There is nothing we can do about it and it seems that more will be revealed at the seasons end when it won't have an impact on team performance.
As much as the situation was handled badly earlier on I don't think management/ coaching staff are stupid/ blind and they will make a decision in the best interests of the team (that's if they haven't already made it)

Sending Monaghan to England is like sending coal to Newcastle isn't it? ;)

lol monas worst captain. Dogs captain going great guns is he? Inspirational he was in the last few weeks.

Anyone who thinks Monas is dead last in terms of captaincy has something personal against him and that has confirmed it for me.

Deadset. what a joke of a thread lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4