Rnd 2 player review

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Good summation , looks like Davey has to be in the starting back row but think that Bulimor still has some real ability and potential , whether in the 2 nd row or prop . Got some problems with the pack but back line cohesion has been very ordinary also . koula for Harper and not sure also if Brad can still be there if Manly can compete with the better sides . Still got the cattle , just need some better direction and organization both in attack and defence .
yes and better selection. Just not sure Bullemor has the ticker based on what I saw last night.

I saw enough of Koula in the trials to give him a shot at Centre in place of Harper. It’s a matter of time I think. Tupous been around a long time and is the best in the business at the high ball stuff. Saab will take a lot out of that contest. He’s still learning.
Harper is not suited or not to NRL standard at the moment. You expect a centre to NOT hop skip and jump into a set defensive line and he did on numerous occasions. Please Des, give Koula a go so we have some speed bring the ball back!

I’d like to see Tuitavake get a bench spot… he adds more punch than most.

My ideal team when fully fit:

1. Turbo
2. Garrick
3. Parker
4. Koula
5. Saab
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Lawton
10. Keppie
11. Guac
12. Schu
13. Jake
14. Walker
15. Taupau
16. Tuitavake
17. Aloiai
18. Davey
I’d put Parker with Saab tho and yeah either Toff or Tui. On the bench, imo that’s our best side. Just not sure about Law playing 80. I’ve given up on including Fainu in these lists.

I’d put Parker with Saab tho and yeah either Toff or Tui. On the bench, imo that’s our best side. Just not sure about Law playing 80. I’ve given up on including Fainu in these lists.
Yep agreed Saab needs someone strong to guide him in defence - would switch centres for sure!

yes and better selection. Just not sure Bullemor has the ticker based on what I saw last night.
Bully looked a little lost last night but went O K against a fairly good Panthers pack bar a couple of average defensive reads . Thought him more in the B J Lawrence mould , hopefully he can go on with it and do good like B J finally did .

Bully looked a little lost last night but went O K against a fairly good Panthers pack bar a couple of average defensive reads . Thought him more in the B J Lawrence mould , hopefully he can go on with it and do good like B J finally did .
Yes BJ never looked like a footballer - always seemed awkward to me but gee he he was all effort and had some leg speed for a prop

Speaking of reviews, how would Morgan Harper be going in his video review two weeks straight? Surely we go with Walker / Koula in the centres next week.

If I could put my 2 cents worth in for a YART.....when all are available of course.

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jason Saab
CE - Brad Parker
CE - Toluta'u Koula
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Jake Trbojevic (vc)
HK - Lachlan Croker
PR - Taniela Paseka
SR - Haumole Olakau'atu
SR - Andrew Davey
LK - Josh Schuster

Bench - Dylan Walker, Karl Lawton, Sean Keppie, Martin Taupau

Right now, to be honest we are too prop heavy. Marty, Keppie, Tent, Aloiai, Bull, Sips, Jake, Boyle. We just have too many front rowers and not enough versatile back rowers.

IMO, Lawton is like Froggy ... a makeshift hooker. He's really a back rower. Sure he's come on and provided some energy at dummy half this year, but that's against tired defences. Starting him at hooker is not the best option.

If I could put my 2 cents worth in for a YART.....when all are available of course.

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jason Saab
CE - Brad Parker
CE - Toluta'u Koula
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Jake Trbojevic (vc)
HK - Lachlan Croker
PR - Taniela Paseka
SR - Haumole Olakau'atu
SR - Andrew Davey
LK - Josh Schuster

Bench - Dylan Walker, Karl Lawton, Sean Keppie, Martin Taupau

Right now, to be honest we are too prop heavy. Marty, Keppie, Tent, Aloiai, Bull, Sips, Jake, Boyle. We just have too many front rowers and not enough versatile back rowers.
That's not a bad side, but I would play Aloai instead of Paseka...we need some leg speed in this quicker game we have now.

That's not a bad side, but I would play Aloai instead of Paseka...we need some leg speed in this quicker game we have now.

TBH I ummed and ahhed about putting Aloiai in front of Taupau. Last night he and Keppie as the starting props were absolutely pathetic.

PATHETIC @:mad:@:mad::swear::swear::banghead::banghead:

By half time each had taken only 1 run, for 7 metres.

Seriously, I have never seen a more pathetic effort from a front row in my life than what Keppie and Taupau dished up in the first half last night.

Worst 2 centres in the competition...

Defensively, Parker is one of the best in the NRL. He just has no pace. Harper is right now offering nothing and we'd be better served with Koula or even Walker there right now.

I watched the replay and more importantly the back plays, and or the replays when tries are scored or a break is made and one thing that is glaringly obvious is Bully is very very slow to get back up, move cross or make a second effort, Dont get me wrong I like him and think hes got lots of ability and he will mature into an awesom player BUT NOT as a second rower, hes a prop all day , who will mature into a solid front rower. Just not enough desperation for me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11