• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
The Eagle said:
eagles2win said:
Been noticing on other forums that Tigers supporters want him sacked and deregistered

As they should...

Yeah why wait for the legal process to take its course, we have only been using it for 150 years. :s

Short memories indeed.

Theres a difference between presumption of innocence and blatant stupidity,Lui has been on this charge and last time she was pregnant......fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Is the new law guilty until proven innocent??
Nothing worse than a dog who hits women for fun, but did anyone here see him do it??
Prefer to judge facts, especially an allegation this serious - I said the same thing about another player that every fan outside Manly wrongly accused.

Yeah MK Eagle was about to say the same thing.

He's entitled to a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. It shouldn't affect his employment either (though it must be easier for the Tigers as their season is over) unless the charges directly relate. (I.e. child abuse for a child care worker, or if he worked at a female refuge shelter for victims of domestic abuse etc.).

If he's guilty I hope they get him good for it. If he's innocent I hope the charges are dismissed.

Jatz Crackers said:
Pretty considerate of Lui to be involved in such controversy after the Tigers season has finished.

...again

I agree with some of the posts above though, lets not jump to conclusions and just let it play out.

Jono said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Pretty considerate of Lui to be involved in such controversy after the Tigers season has finished.

...again

I agree with some of the posts above though, lets not jump to conclusions and just let it play out.

No need to let it play out. Lui is a very good bloke. Obviously a very considerate individual.

What a dead****. He obviously can't handle his drink.

Tigers must be spewing after letting Moltzen go. Surely he has to be sacked if the reports are true, even if charges are dropped. Would have to be strong case not to tear up his contract.

Exactly. He is no cleanskin. However I guess there is the chance that the reports of the police turning up to a women with a swollen face could be fabrication like what was printed about Brett. Never know.

The Eagle said:
Again

"fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" George W Bush

A bit off topic, but George W Bush didn't actually say that. Like most things he ****ed it up and dribbled some other random ****. It was hilarious and scary at the same time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6