Rock Bottom!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Too many cap eaters in this side.
Brown, Myles, Lussick, Mateo, Burgess.
Stewart is past it and it's sad to see.
Throw in a dud coach who puts Wright on the bench and Brown in centres and we are lucky Newcastke are so poor or we would be getting the spoon

what the fcuk was with that ???? Wright on the bench for Brown ????? He has noooo idea how to use the interchange

Man I would kill to know if it is Fulton picking the team.

The rumour floating around a couple of months ago was a coach is not picking the team.

Not that it excuses Barett's inept coaching, but it would show Fulton is as much to blame for this cluster f*ck of a year.

He gets paid win or loss there is not much more he could do with the players he has, we have been here before and risen from the ashes. I hope the brains trust are accountable but I sincerely doubt it. Thanks Bozo and Zorba good work, hope you can sleep at night.

He's too nice. That half time interview with Gasnier said it all. He should've been filthy, especially at their piiss poor goal line defence, but he just kept flashing the Colgate grin, like we were ahead by 20. He hasn't got it in him to fire up. Hasler and Tooves did. I don't think Cleary is a much better option either.

Even ****ing Gasnier knew our goal line defence was a massive ****ing problem and he has a ****ing mushroom for a ****ing brain. ****!

It's only rock bottom 'so far'. 3 or 4 times this year we have been absolutely there for the taking for a side to put 50 or more on us BUT they opposition has taken the put off the pedal and the referees have given us sympathy penalties and we've made the score respectable ( well sort of respectable ).

Rest assured a 50 or 60 point hammering by a good side is just around the corner for us. That said, never being in the contest against a cobbled together side like the Titans is pretty damn low.

Too many cap eaters in this side.
Brown, Myles, Lussick, Mateo, Burgess.
Stewart is past it and it's sad to see.
Throw in a dud coach who puts Wright on the bench and Brown in centres and we are lucky Newcastke are so poor or we would be getting the spoon

pretty much agree ... but ... last night Darcy was one of our best in performance and effort ... and Wright was injured and probably shouldn't have even been on the bench ... having said that he added a bit of starch when he came on ..... played up the middle better than some of our forwards

Didn't Barrett say it will get worse before it gets better? Rock bottom will probably be next week against the Cows. I can't wait to head overseas for 5 weeks this Friday. Top of my list will be not watching any Manly games while I'm away!
You wouldn't want it ruining your trip.

I think it might reach rock bottom when we play the Worriers.
Their forwards will smash us, especially as we won't have Parcell or Knight, and their backs will run riot, especially if we don't have Tom Turbo and we have that bloke at the back who doesn't care anymore.

Inconsistency is our mission statement.
Fair dinkum Starling looked like he didn't even want to play out there last night. Anybody who rates Tafua, last night is a good example why we should get rid of him.
They played like the Under 8's

Inconsistency is our mission statement.
Fair dinkum Starling looked like he didn't even want to play out there last night. Anybody who rates Tafua, last night is a good example why we should get rid of him.
They played like the Under 8's
That's very unfair. I don't recall too many under 8's teams with any players who didn't enjoy the game or care.

Too true, check out Snake's demeanor during the game behind the try line. I remember when he had such a zest for the game and a spring in his step
Snake realises he is done with winning premierships and may well be carrying an injury. My greatest wish is for all Manly players to hold the same attitude to the club that the great Beaver did. Sadly there aren't many.

If Manly were a public institution there would have been a Royal Commmission established by this stage to investigate a wide terms of reference, including:

1) Retention. Call witnesses Gutho, Hiku and 10 others moved on in past 6 months.

2) Leagues club demise.

3) Football club resignations.

4) Match fixing debacle (seemingly unfounded allegations).

5) Relationship management. With fans, council, sponsors.

6) Injury prevention and management.

7) Coaching and tactical analysis.

I think we have reached ground zero.

I have not seen a worse effort since the dark days of 2003 and 2004.

This team is past its sell by date. We need an injection of enthusiasm and pride.

We are at our lowest ebb and the only way out is some good old fashioned honesty about where we are as a team and hard decisions that need to be made for remaining 10 games of this season.

this team is not working hard and we are being out enthused by a team that just has more desire.

Hard to watch but maybe it will make the coaching staff understand that we need to rebuild now. I know we are under strength but this team hasnt got it!!
I agree with just about all you said but with the way the joint is currently run and coached I don't think we've yet hit rock bottom. I hope I am wrong.

So far in 2016:

- No game plans in attack or defense.
- No passion from coaches... yeah nah.
- No fitness conditioning.
- No consistency due to constant injuries.
- No foresight with player signing and retention.
- No foresight with COACHING STAFF signing and retention.

Where's the fire?

When was the last time we deserved to win a game that we didn't?

When was the last time that a spray like this was justified?

When do the real Sea Eagles stand up?
They stand up when we are rid of the **** coaching staff, below average roster and ZTC

Rock bottom is winning the spoon , as bad as they are I think they'll beat the Knights and if we start getting a few back there might be an upset somewhere in the last 10 games.

Don't think we will be spooners but granted this is as bad as we have been since 2003-4.
And before that? I have been following them for 45 years and my memory is a bit crap but when else in recent history were we this bad? Genuine question.

Rock bottom is finishing 16th, we haven't done that yet!!

We might be 15th by Monday night and getting close but there's some games we could win ahead of us and I'm convinced of an upset or two before we are done.

Just looked up our worst run of losses was 8 in a row in 1950, 1998, 1999. We are at 6 now and unless something miraculous happens we'll be sitting on 7 straight losses after next week meaning that unless we beat the Dragons after we play the Cowboys we will be on 8 in a row.......

If Manly were a public institution there would have been a Royal Commmission established by this stage to investigate a wide terms of reference, including:

1) Retention. Call witnesses Gutho, Hiku and 10 others moved on in past 6 months.

2) Leagues club demise.

3) Football club resignations.

4) Match fixing debacle (seemingly unfounded allegations).

5) Relationship management. With fans, council, sponsors.

6) Injury prevention and management.

7) Coaching and tactical analysis.

Only that its the National Rugby Leauge and royal comissions are not available nationally, contrary to what most voters would be happy with.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4