• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I missed the game tonight , in Toowoomba with one of our grandsons who’s having a weekend out of boarding school.

Kept an eye on the score , then turned off when I saw it start to blow out ( as I knew it would ).

Next week the front runners the Panthers, 60 plus beckons.

And let’s be 100% frank , Tissue Tommy won’t save us !!

He might limit the loss a bit but he will not save us.

Not sure when rock bottom is , and not sure even when we get there if that will make a difference.

This now seems worse than Northern Eagles days , 1 win from the last 12 games , man that sucks !!!

I’ll do my best to stay strong and hope for better times , but I just can’t see when that might be.

Rock bottom , not yet , but not far away!!

I missed the game tonight , in Toowoomba with one of our grandsons who’s having a weekend out of boarding school.

Kept an eye on the score , then turned off when I saw it start to blow out ( as I knew it would ).

Next week the front runners the Panthers, 60 plus beckons.

And let’s be 100% frank , Tissue Tommy won’t save us !!

He might limit the loss a bit but he will not save us.

Not sure when rock bottom is , and not sure even when we get there if that will make a difference.

This now seems worse than Northern Eagles days , 1 win from the last 12 games , man that sucks !!!

I’ll do my best to stay strong and hope for better times , but I just can’t see when that might be.

Rock bottom , not yet , but not far away!!
I am giving u a winner for your post because I agree with everything you said.

We are in a worse position than the northern eagles right now and it’s so hard to take. I hate seeing where the club is right now and no one I mean no one is taking any accountability for it.

dark dark times ahead.

Still a long way to go in the season… which means it could get a lot worse.

Been saying it for a while, but we are so far off the pace it's almost staggering. No idea how we got this bad but we can all stop pretending these performances are aberrations: if you don't see a pattern here you're not looking hard enough.

For those of you who do manage to maintain some hope and optimism, I salute you. I see glimmers in some players every now and then, but I struggle to see any spark of will or life in the team as a whole. Change can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
Still a long way to go in the season… which means it could get a lot worse.

Been saying it for a while, but we are so far off the pace it's almost staggering. No idea how we got this bad but we can all stop pretending these performances are aberrations: if you don't see a pattern here you're not looking hard enough.

For those of you who do manage to maintain some hope and optimism, I salute you. I see glimmers in some players every now and then, but I struggle to see in any spark of will or life in the team as a whole. Change can't come soon enough.

Compare us to almost every other team , we are light years behind them!!

How the living **** did it get to this ??

And honestly the worst part , no one gives a **** !!!

Tommy One Man Team Corso puts the soft into soft tissue. But the fact we have mindlessly numbed ourselves into believing we can’t win without him is more devastating than his hammies. (BTW, are his hammies screaming out “I don’t want this responsibility”?)

DollarEvans is being exposed for the myth he is. He’s had a lot of apologists protecting him and propping him up for a long time (as he goes on cashing in). And the above-mentioned myth perpetuated around Tommy has let Dollars off the hook, along with the odd spectacular golden point drop kick.

Moneyball Des is another enigma, bordering on myth. I’m all for innovation and thinking outside the box. The only saving grace for Des atm, is that I suspect/hope he is pushing the boundaries and exploring something that may just yet come through. I shudder to think he has given up and going through the motions. I tend to believe he is playing some new and different game in his strategy to coaching (maybe he needs to go back to the calf’s blood?)

Team Marty can move on. As impressive as he has been in certain regards, I get the impression Marty will never be part of a successful team. He just doesn’t come across as one who is committed to a cause beyond his own. I can’t substantiate that and admit it is more intuitive than based on logic.

Walker? Classic problem child. Been shunted all over the field unfortunately, but having said that, I would expect so much more from a gifted player. Respect that he is in there doing what he can (as opposed to Tissue on the sidelines), but he has underwhelmed and it has been a big disappointment he couldn’t adjust to new positions and shine.

After 3 rounds, Brett Morris has scored more points than the entire Manly team. Brett has not kicked a goal.

To me, that is pretty rock bottom .

Until next week when we play the best defensive team in the comp.

I just want to see some changes. It is awful beyond a joke. But ffs Des make sone changes. It’s not f$&@en working. Play Walker at Centre for Parker. Get Cust in there at 9. I don’t care who at FB but someone else until Toms back. Suli is also on the chopping block. Try someone else on the edge for Jetski he’s had his chance get him out. Even Parker there. He can’t attack but might tackle. Ffs who knows where to look.

I suspect the realities of a commercial-driven “professional” league is finally catching up on us. I’m horrified when I look at so many things associated with our club, from the quality of the venue to the inability to attract a decent fan base given the sole representation on the north shore of Sydney. I hear the drums beating.

I just want to see some changes. It is awful beyond a joke. But ffs Des make sone changes. It’s not f$&@en working. Play Walker at Centre for Parker. Get Cust in there at 9. I don’t care who at FB but someone else until Toms back. Suli is also on the chopping block. Try someone else on the edge for Jetski he’s had his chance get him out. Even Parker there. He can’t attack but might tackle. Ffs who knows where to look.

Don't hold your breath for Teamlist Tuesday mate

The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off to help pay our halfbacks and fullbacks salary. At least one actually gets on the paddock.

The playing group looks to be at rock bottom, senior players playing average for an extended period.

We can’t hide the average players in the team as we have way to many, the good teams ca carry average players

No leadership on the field

2021 is done for us as far as finals footy is concerned, time to look to building a group of players around Schuster..

The playing group looks to be at rock bottom, senior players playing average for an extended period.

We can’t hide the average players in the team as we have way to many, the good teams ca carry average players

No leadership on the field

2021 is done for us as far as finals footy is concerned, time to look to building a group of players around Schuster..
And Sipley. Why Des left him on the bench for so long fuuck knows, but when he did get on his carries, leg speed and post contact metres were brilliant.

Last edited:
I never thought we'd be as bad as the Barrett days, let alone the Northern Eagles days. If we're not at rock bottom now, we're pretty damn close and there's nothing on the horizon to give any sort of optimism.

All we have to look forward to (dread) is a massive flogging next week. How depressing! :(

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8