Roosters Early Favorites.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This will be a memorable grand final. I hope its everything as good as the first week of the finals

torana355 said:
I hope the media talk up the Roosters all week.

They will.

And $2.10? As Homer Simpson would say when Krusty was going to personally spit in every 50th Krusty Burger...'I like those odds'

Roosters deserve favouritism as minor premiers, beat us in the first week, etc. They have much more experience in key positions than the rabbits (who lost their heads out there) and are the toughest opponent since the cheating storm side of 2007 GF. But our blokes with snake at the back, and all the big game experience, aren't going to go missing. Quietly confident....

Having lost 3 times to them this year (4 if you count the trials), it would be sweet to gain redemption in the GF.

The Roosters really deserve their place, but they are very very beatable.

Its no surprise that they are slight favourites, we have not beaten them this year and you have to say they were most impressive tonight.

I hope this week is similar to last week, hopefully the chooks get the bulk of the attention and we go about our business.

We need to start well, we cant afford to be 14-0 down again, Roosters defence is so awesome.

What worries me is the Roosters are now in their 6th grand final since 2000 & have only won 1. Hate stats like that. They are due.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NRL_Grand_Final
Roosters 2010 grand final team.
1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Joseph Leilua
3. Kane Linnett
4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
5. Sam Perrett
6. Todd Carney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jason Ryles
9. Jake Friend
20. Lopini Paea
11. Nate Myles
12. Mitchell Aubusson
13. Braith Anasta (c)
10. Frank-Paul Nu'uausala
14. Martin Kennedy
15. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
16. Daniel Conn

Manly 2011 GF team http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NRL_Grand_Final
Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Jamie Lyon (c), Steve Matai, Will Hopoate, Keiran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Joe Galuvao, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Tony Williams, Glenn Stewart, Shane Rodney, Jamie Buhrer, Vic Mauro, George Rose

The fact they have beaten us 4 times this year should counter balance that @Brissie Kid

Media Sweethearts-
before the Manly-Souths game Gus spoke to the Betelgeuse Bros, tonight it was SBW.
As we all know, the Media don't like us.

I thought the CH9 camera crew would've told Sonny his hat was on backwards before they went to Air.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8