Roosters the team to beat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The roosters now sit at the top of the table and have timed their run perfectly to take out the minor premiership this year.Somehow I can't see Brisbane taking it out and the next threat could be the cowboys due to their win today.The roosters have a few injuries though. They play us next week and if we beat them we can beat anyone.We need to stay injury free against parramatta tomorrow and win.

The Roosters winning is the best thing for us; they are now due for a loss and we will be happy to oblige. They had the wobbly boots on in their last few games, but lifted for the Broncos - time for a lull next week.

They rested Schitzel today any it didn't make much difference. How would they go if they actually lost RTS or JWH or Jennings to injury? How would they go losing Baloney and his goal kicking?

I agree that they're the favourites right now, but they aren't so much better that they can afford to lose someone like those 4 I mentioned and still easily win.
Can you please PM me next week's Lotto numbers.

losing jwh and pierce didnt make that much difference,they still beat the donkeys albiet by not much.those two gone will make it that much easier to post a score for our f/a.
It all depends on todays score
PLEASE JESUS,let it rain tries on the hapless parra

These injuries are a threat to Easts winning this year. JWH is so formidable and sets a tone for them and Pearce is a big part of their spine. If we are to beat them on Friday we will have to play at a level that we saw against the Donkeys and vermin.

I hate to admit it but the News limited donkeys are favourites now, If they finish in the top 2, they will get 2 Brisbane finals and the Chooks, Cowpokes and Vermin have injury issues, its up for grabs this year, I see a team from the lower half of the 8 causing problems for the top 4

I hate to admit it but the News limited donkeys are favourites now, If they finish in the top 2, they will get 2 Brisbane finals and the Chooks, Cowpokes and Vermin have injury issues, its up for grabs this year, I see a team from the lower half of the 8 causing problems for the top 4
What about the dogs? Apart from their 1st choice hooker, they seem to have a healthy roster. Plus they have their recent finals, GF experience.

Gosh, i hope not!

The Chooks have around two first grade teams with their depth and unlimited salary cap. How the goons at the NRL don't see this amazes me.
The goons see it, we all do, but it's not illegal. The salary cap is not in place to 'produce a level playing field', it's simply to reduce the chance of the poor clubs going bust. Unlimited 3rd party deals mean the rich prosper, so the Chooks have 2 first grade teams and yes, definitely can still win without JWH.

The Bulldogs must fancy their chances now as well.

(Which is terrible, I could even be reduced to cheering the Sharks on rather than see those 2 win)
:eek: :mad:

What about the dogs? Apart from their 1st choice hooker, they seem to have a healthy roster. Plus they have their recent finals, GF experience.

Gosh, i hope not!
You cant rule them out as they have the quality in their team, at this time of season it comes down to who is healthy and who you meet where and when in the finals. Finishing top 2 really should be a big advantage.

You cant rule them out as they have the quality in their team, at this time of season it comes down to who is healthy and who you meet where and when in the finals. Finishing top 2 really should be a big advantage.
Not if you're Manly lol.

The goons see it, we all do, but it's not illegal. The salary cap is not in place to 'produce a level playing field', it's simply to reduce the chance of the poor clubs going bust. Unlimited 3rd party deals mean the rich prosper, so the Chooks have 2 first grade teams and yes, definitely can still win without JWH.

The Bulldogs must fancy their chances now as well.

(Which is terrible, I could even be reduced to cheering the Sharks on rather than see those 2 win)
:eek: :mad:

They really have to put some limits on 3rd party deals, the salary cap was originally brought in to level the playing field, and it isn't working .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4