Post-Game Discussion Roosters v Manly [Round 2, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Roosters
Vs
Sea Eagles
26 SCG
18 Mar 2022 20:05
80th minute

Match Stats

It’s not a bad option but who would you play at 7 ?
I'd love to see a tough old school mongrel there who's going to pick a team up by the scruff of the neck and lead them AND maintain composure when things don't go our way. ... ala Terry Lamb. Sigh... if only there was somebody out there

Turbo looked so lost tonight.

Man tonight's bad enough if we lose to the dogs next Sunday night wow this forum will crash.

I don't think so, Dogs are a decent team this season. I just think the unicorns and balloons group may start actually face some realities.

At least some spirit shown in the second half and some good strong tackles.

Much better with walker and Lawton out there. Davey good too.

I think the halves are too old and have to go, sorry to say it but that was not good enough. Manly needs a Doug Daley or Biscuits to come in and say no more contract extensions for Foran and Dce. A tough and unpopular decision but this should be their last year, and don’t be afraid to drop them once Humphreys is ready, and schuster is back on deck.

Harper not good enough either. Some time in reserve grade will help him.

Paseks fired up and went ok, but those errors fmd.
It’s happened in the past with Fatty and Kite and Menzies even Fulton left

I think the highlight for me was the 3rd tackle runs from Olakau'atu. Lowlight again the lack of performance from Marty, Harper, Croker, Garrick, and DCE gets a special for his game management, panic plays, poor kick options, and high risk passing from one of the ruck.

One thing for
At least some spirit shown in the second half and some good strong tackles.

Much better with walker and Lawton out there. Davey good too.

I think the halves are too old and have to go, sorry to say it but that was not good enough. Manly needs a Doug Daley or Biscuits to come in and say no more contract extensions for Foran and Dce. A tough and unpopular decision but this should be their last year, and don’t be afraid to drop them once Humphreys is ready, and schuster is back on deck.

Harper not good enough either. Some time in reserve grade will help him.

Paseks fired up and went ok, but those errors fmd.
yeah you can’t knock Foz’s effort but everything is in slow motion. Schu to 6 when he comes back from injury.

I'd love to see a tough old school mongrel there who's going to pick a team up by the scruff of the neck and lead them AND maintain composure when things don't go our way. ... ala Terry Lamb. Sigh... if only there was somebody out there
It appears that way , I hate to say but scam smith was that type of player Manly need that kind of player to win a comp with the current mob there best is a top 8 spot at the moment

That was worse than round one and by some margin too.

We seem like we are making it up as we go along. And the Pennies and Rooters both dominated us from the word go.

I won't say we looked better in the second half tonight. The ref basically made sure the Rooters never saw the ball and even with that weight of possession, we produced next to nothing. We produced a George Peponis try and that's it. I was waiting for Kline to order the Rooters not to tackle so we could have a turn too.

Just embarrassing. Plain and simple.

Like I said our spines really weak compared to the top 5 teams...except turbo but even turbo is made out to be a pedestrian out there with our lack of attack especially from DCE and foz. Cannot wait for schuster to come back and show these old timers how to free turbo up like he did last year...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10