Post-Game Discussion Roosters v Manly [Round 2, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Roosters
Vs
Sea Eagles
26 SCG
18 Mar 2022 20:05
80th minute

Match Stats

It appears that way , I hate to say but scam smith was that type of player Manly need that kind of player to win a comp with the current mob there best is a top 8 spot at the moment
Completely agree. We just lack a cool, confident architect with real presence. Plenty of great troops, but really lack strong gritty leadership. Jake, Turbo, DCE, Dylan, Marty... all experienced and talented players, but none of them are great leaders.

That was worse than round one and by some margin too.

We seem like we are making it up as we go along. And the Pennies and Rooters both dominated us from the word go.

I won't say we looked better in the second half tonight. The ref basically made sure the Rooters never saw the ball and even with that weight of possession, we produced next to nothing. We produced a George Peponis try and that's it. I was waiting for Kline to order the Rooters not to tackle so we could have a turn too.

Just embarrassing. Plain and simple.
100%. Just because we lifted and produced some line speed, it was still really poor football off the back of it.

Completely agree. We just lack a cool, confident architect with real presence. Plenty of great troops, but really lack strong gritty leadership. Jake, Turbo, DCE, Dylan, Marty... all experienced and talented players, but none of them are great leaders.
It’s just so apparent in games , Manly had a chance to get back into the game with a few penalties in there 20 but couldn’t get the points then they go down and get a try
It could have been so different
Anyway it’s only round 2 they can improve I believe

I read the pre-season was all about fitness and defence? Hmmm

The fact is we have less first grade cattle than last season. I hoped though we might have still carried on where we left off but this feels more like a hard reset.

How may times do we have to return to the drawing board?

At least when we were 0-4 last year, we had an injury crisis...what's the excuse this season?

Keep watching the replay of DCE's try, I reckon he was in front of the kicker/
Thought the same. Looked pretty obvious to me.

They took what would have been the winning try off the Hammer in Townsville last week for being in front of the kicker. Bunker get onto it very late. I figured they didn't give a rat's tonight because the game wasn't in the balance. You know we're in trouble when we're getting sympathy calls from the NRL Bunker…

Chez rectify yourself before tying to blame others... 25 dummies early kicks when we had no possession...surely we have something better to run other then a miracle play...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8