Rose asks for release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
errr....

sydney and melbourne don't seem that far apart?

ex canucks goalie roberto luongo had to live in vancouver whislt his young family (and wife) stayed in florida! Now that's more than a little trip up the road.

What I'm trying to say is.....what a wuss! (ok maybe not) But as I don't know his circumstances.....I'll be quiet, except to say....Best of luck for the future!

If you trim a little more weight off...come back and run our water for us. (ohh nasty)

Where's Luongo play now?

Please guys, no more signings until Glenn is resigned. In fact, id be happy if we released a few guys like Starling, Symonds and / or Horo to make it happen

Florida - After 8 years in vancouver. But hardly because he was homesick (he was traded) if that was your inference.

idontknow.gif

We all know Georgie will remain professional about it and give his all but what's the point in the Storm keeping a player who doesn't want to be there. NRL players aren't cattle.

Fluffy said:
this was the plan all along.

1 get the storm to pay Rose market rates
2 get rose fit down there without us hurting for it
3 rose gets release manly get him at min wage whilst storm pay the difference thus saving manly salary cap space just as rose hits fitness

Lol! That's so true! Every year Georgie was never sighted in the Manly 17 until after Easter & Anzac time! Real front rowers belong to winter.

Top End Eagle said:
We lived in Coffs a few years ago John is a legend I didn't know he was a Manly fan. Literally the nicest man you could hope to meet.

Great samosas too.

I made the manly fan bit up ... but if there were votes in it, he'd jump aboard.

bones said:
George probably didn't like Bellamy's tactics of trying to deliberately injure and maim the opposition players.

You'd think George would have remembered that ;)

George IS a talented footballer, IS an intelligent person. These are not in dispute. To be a top level footballer takes a lot of dedication and commitment to a team. These appear to be lacking at times. I hear screams of saying George IS a team player. What I mean is would he put in 100% to his attitude to give the team the best player he can be?

His minor flair up with DCE on the field has stuck with me. He has trouble with being told what to do. His recent blow up with Bellyache is what I mean. I would love to see George suck it up and he the best footballer he can. He has the ability to make a difference on a football field like few others. It is up to him and changing cities wont do a thing. Just attitude.

Ryan said:
globaleagle said:
errr....

ex canucks goalie roberto luongo had to live in vancouver whislt his young family (and wife) stayed in florida! Now that's more than a little trip up the road.

What I'm trying to say is.....what a wuss! (ok maybe not) But as I don't know his circumstances.....I'll be quiet, except to say....Best of luck for the future!

If you trim a little more weight off...come back and run our water for us. (ohh nasty)

Where's Luongo play now?

Please guys, no more signings until Glenn is resigned. In fact, id be happy if we released a few guys like Starling, Symonds and / or Horo to make it happen

g'day all,I wouldn't.
cheers mike

Ryan said:
globaleagle said:
errr....

Where's Luongo play now?

Haha.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4