Rose - the thorn in the side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I stick to bro, haven't graduated to "my boy" or "Brother" yet. Actually that should be "Brudda" in the case of Mundine and $BW

I missed the game on Saturday and just got the chance to have a look at this incident.

After reading this thread I was expecting to see some sort of Nathan Brown face slapping thing going on, but imo there was nothing in it.

I'm sure George wouldn't do it if he had his time again and it wasn't ideal, but it was hardly a hanging offence.

DCE is a confident looking kid. I doubt he'd think too much of it. I wonder if people would care so much if we had won.

I used to be a fan of Georges and still am to a point. But like alot of peoples opinion of Watmough, i think Georges attitude is off. The haircuts are ridiculous. The size of his gut is ridiculous and shoving the bloke on the field that is there to motivate and guide you is ridiculous.

There comes a point where the cult figure thing wears off and you are just another bench player. I think George is at it.

Our front row is a worry. We have a fat one, and one that thinks he's a 5/8 or wants something up his arse everytime he hits the line. The one thing that irks me is that not many of them run straight and hard. When they do they make metres. When they don't, it looks weak and lame.

That made me laugh DSM, well done.

I was wondering where the ball playing came from when watching a few games, is it something Des has introduced to spread the ball or something? Just strange seeing a prop get the ball, take a few steps and pass it like a half.

RE: Rose

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
f**k him off. Never to play again. Pushing DCE like that.

Lol that is a Ryan type call

Mate, seriously, just f**k off yourself (and I'll take a leaf out of Cambo's book) you dumb Kiwi c**t.

Here's a Kiwi Eagle call:

Lowey farted. I better open a small vile and capture the stench so I can go pick up shielas using the remnants as after-shave next weekend.

Don't use me again in your frustration. Word of warning kid !

Are you serious mate, how thin is your skin you uncouth fool.

RE: Rose

Red Sea Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
f**k him off. Never to play again. Pushing DCE like that.

Lol that is a Ryan type call

Mate, seriously, just f**k off yourself (and I'll take a leaf out of Cambo's book) you dumb Kiwi c**t.

Here's a Kiwi Eagle call:

Lowey farted. I better open a small vile and capture the stench so I can go pick up shielas using the remnants as after-shave next weekend.

Don't use me again in your frustration. Word of warning kid !

Are you serious mate, how thin is your skin you uncouth fool.

Uncouth. Now theres a word we don't hear often enough on league forums!

Fonz said:
There are lots of obtuse people on this forum!

More like obscure people who think that The Fonz was ever cool
"im a manslut who wears a jacket and has a 1 word catchphrase!!! im awesome!!!"

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11