Rose - the thorn in the side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rose 101 metres 37min
Kite 88 metres 44min
King 73 metres 40 min
Mauro 35 metres 24min

Aston Sims 106 metres 31min
Tamou 98 metres 46min
Scott 96 metres 55min
Tariq Sims 41 metres 43min

Dropped ball, silly errors and he comes on against tiring defences so you can't compare apples with apples vis a vis the tough stuff King carves out. I count 50 metres + from Rose last night as kick-off returns.

I'm in full agreeance with Fonz:

"When you're the fattest player in the NRL and really, the weakest link on our bench, you need to be better than that."

I don't have whipping boys. I'm a swinging voter. And Rose has irritated me for weeks. Like Tookey drifted off into the wilderness, so too will Rose. I'll be surprised if he plays more than 20 NRL level games, unless of course he changes his attitude and loses 10kg.

Gulavou is a gun but 36 minutres game time!! that isn't much good for a 2nd rower!! He has to play prop surely with that game time??

Darren said:
Gulavou is a gun but 36 minutres game time!! that isn't much good for a 2nd rower!! He has to play prop surely with that game time??

Last week I suggested moving Galuvao up front and more game time for Buhrer. Was howled down for that but when Rodney comes back the case for this scenario only grows. And Rose will pay the price, surely.

Matabele said:
Darren said:

Last week I suggested moving Galuvao up front and more game time for Buhrer. Was howled down for that but when Rodney comes back the case for this scenario only grows. And Rose will pay the price, surely.

Have to agree with that. We are lacking the workhorse backrower who for 80 minutes tackles the **** out of everything. Cows had it with Hall and Dallas Johnstone last night we didn't. Galuvao less than half a game no good. Rodney into the backrow, Joe up front and Kite back to bench and told to run straight and hard and NEVER pass it.Mauro to drop off.

1. Snake
2. Robbo/ Wolf
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Hoppa
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Joe
9. Ballin
10.King
11. Choc
12. Rodney
13. Gift

Bench
14. Kite
15. Buhrer
16. Robinson/ Harrison
17 T Rex

mickqld said:
Matabele said:
Darren said:

Have to agree with that. We are lacking the workhorse backrower who for 80 minutes tackles the s**t out of everything. Cows had it with Hall and Dallas Johnstone last night we didn't. Galuvao less than half a game no good. Rodney into the backrow, Joe up front and Kite back to bench and told to run straight and hard and NEVER pass it.Mauro to drop off.

1. Snake
2. Robbo/ Wolf
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Hoppa
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Joe
9. Ballin
10.King
11. Choc
12. Rodney
13. Gift

Bench
14. Kite
15. Buhrer
16. Robinson/ Harrison
17 T Rex

That YART is probably our strongest side. Our gun players in their appropriate positions, but William and Buhrer provide cover for injuries to halves/backs and T-Rex is the X factor at the back end of games.

Its a gun backline but it will be useless unless our halves create chances and our forwards win the yardage. They are the 2 areas that cost us against Souffs and again last night.

We should give the Cowboys some credit. Their goal line defense was outstanding and their big 3 would have put 50 on most sides last night. Thurston, Payne and Bowen were all on song - noticeably they dropped off when Payne left.

And Payne would have run rings around George Rose and his non existent lateral movement last night.

Lets look at the facts.

Did it look bad? Yes.
Do we actually know what DCE said? No.
Was this out of character for GRose? Yes, he has never done something like this before.

As a Manly fan, I would be more embarrassed if he showed no frustration at dropping the ball. This man has passion. Yes, he may have gone about it the wrong way, but I put my $$$ on it that it was in the heat of the moment only, and will not happen again.

I'd sure like to see this kind of frustration dumped onto the opposition next game..

Hit them hard Georgie Boy.

I'm sure that George will get a kick up his arse for his actions. Then he either plays well or gets dropped. It would seem we will be light on for front rowers next Monday so he'll play. Does anyone have any idea when he's signed until?

Kiwi Eagle said:
No he is not Mata, you need to get up with current language more lol

I'll leave the gangsta talk to you mate.

DSM5 said:
I'm sure that George will get a kick up his arse for his actions. Then he either plays well or gets dropped. It would seem we will be light on for front rowers next Monday so he'll play. Does anyone have any idea when he's signed until?

I'm not sure of the contract length but I'm sure it pays its bonuses in Big Macs.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10