Rose - the thorn in the side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
Matabele said:
He should be given a target weight and told he won;t be playing First grade until he reaches it.
Lay off fat blokes sharka zulu

Exactly...I feel the same way everyone teases guys with those massive cocks. My small hands make any penis look big though.

How's this for poor attitude?

gorgeousgrose A lot of people seem to be very opinionated tonight. Sh!t happens. I got my reasons for what I do and say and that's that.

and another tweet

A lot of people seem to be very opinionated tonight. Sh!t happens. I got my reasons for what I do and say and that's that.

Yeah saw that. Probably is just a bit cranky still. See how he is when he's calmed down and Des has had a word or too.

PS now following you Berkeley Eagle too. :)

Matabele said:

gorgeousgrose A lot of people seem to be very opinionated tonight. Sh!t happens. I got my reasons for what I do and say and that's that.

by the sound of it he cant take our opinions, so what is the reason Hmmm

I seriously think we are making a mountain out of a molehill with this. (Funny how that can happen on a forum!). As I said earlier we want George to be aggressive, its not something you can just turn off and on like a switch.

I'm sure he wishes he didn't do it, but I'm guessing he's still more upset he dropped the ball. Lets not try and over anlayse something that happened in the heat of the moment, especially when we don't know what was said during or after. I'm backing its already water under the bridge and I'd suggest we do the same.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Matabele said:

by the sound of it he cant take our opinions, so what is the reason Hmmm

To be honest I wouldn't want a nuffy like you (or me) giving me grief about a mistake I made. Then again I wouldnt be on twitter inviting people to do so.

manlyseaeagles Manly Sea Eagles
Des says things have are patched up between Daly & George and no bad blood between the two. Have put it behind them & will move on #gomanly

Public people live public lives!

It was wrong and my wife was shocked she is still going on about it

What's right, is right. What's wrong, is wrong. Even if people think it's right.

George ****ed up tonight. And was to up his our an-nuss to admit it. I saw that **** on Twitter tonight, and I was disappointed by his attitude. You don't undermine the confidence of your young half, 8 games into a career!

Although DCE is a lot younger than G.Rose. G.Rose runs off him, he's there to back up off DCE. He shouldn't get his rolls ****ing twisted. Any c**t can cart a ball up. Not everyone can play 5/8 or HB. For a young bloke, DCE shoulders a lot of responsibility, and Rose should've realised this!

Your big brother should always be there to protect you.. NOT pull your pants down in front of the other ****ing team, leaving you looking like a prick!

That's my opinion.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Des says things have are patched up between Daly & George and no bad blood between the two. Have put it behind them & will move on #gomanly

Maybe so, maybe no. The media will probably latch on to this from a few angles just to rub it in.

My daughter saved up for a new jersey and asked George to sign it last season. The fat wombat refused and walked off. He lost a heap of respect from my family then and last nights incident with DCE just confirmed what an arrogant puke he is.

Pride said:
My daughter saved up for a new jersey and asked George to sign it last season. The fat wombat refused and walked off. He lost a heap of respect from my family then and last nights incident with DCE just confirmed what an arrogant puke he is.

THAT, is not cool. Not cool at all. I've experienced that same "type" of thing with Zorba and Toovey.

Pride said:

that is really sad to hear

eggson said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Maybe so, maybe no. The media will probably latch on to this from a few angles just to rub it in.

No they won't. If the media jump on George over his comments on twitter, no player will ever feel comfortable being on twitface in the future.
There will not be anything mentioned of Roses despicable behaviour.
Under the carpet she goes.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7