Rothfield a tool - Mk 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the clicks on his column must be below ideal and he has to give them a rise before bonus time, two days in a row now he's done the old 'controversial click bait' type of column (other was black caviar as sportswoman of the year). simple formula of write enough dribble to piss off a few sections at a time who'll all get up in arms about it and deliver clicks through to his column to keep the site advertisers happy. ahh the credibility that comes with being a journo in this modern era...

I love it when these clowns put us down. Just motivations the boys! Can someone email this article to him at the end of the season when like always we are in top 8.

Darren said:
He is right about the age and injury prone situation. It has affected us a fair bit. Brett, Wolfie, Matai, Lyon, Keiran, Choc, Glenn and King struggled to play alot at top levels due to niggling injuries. Those 8 are our gun players so fingers crossed they have a better 2013 with injuries. Our defeat in the finals was purely related to injury.
Rothfield has always been a tool, especially when it comes to Cronulla,their gun players are all 30 next year,Heighinton, Lewis, Gorden, and Gallen 32, have a look at Melbourne's top 4 players, Slater, Smith, Cronk, all 30 next year, Hoffman 29, and that's all the gun players that they have.

Some wild predictions there, but Thurston with a media contract ??? Please, that'll do me. All he's got is that moronic giggle, the guy can play footy but apart from that there is nothing going on between those prodigious ears.

Nothing to get excited about. Was it Gould who said Manly would come last a few years ago and they won the premiership. There are too many factors in the game to effectively predict outcomes except in general terms. Rothfield's suggestion though that Manly will go backwards because of the loss of Whare, Lussick and T-Rex, suggest that he doesnt watch Manly games very much. T-Rex was a passenger last year, Lussick lost the form that promised so much the year before and Whare player well but was hardly the difference between Manly winning and losing.

I thought if Manly was going to dip it was 2012. I suggested a No 8 finish but they got to 4th. I'm feeling a lot more confident about 2013, though I think they're a year from challenging for the premiership. But I think they'll get in at 3-5. The big question is the impact of the outstanding juniors coming through. there's another premiership if those youngsters develop as expected and I would be looking for it around 2014-5

Wonder how long it will be for Marabele to come on and remind us of our trivial and frivolous comments. Come forth Marabele. Where for art thou. I'm ripe for a good brow beating.

Should be a great 2013. Let's hope Tooves can handle the pressure and motivate the players (like Des did with T-Rex) :s:dodgy:

Bearfax said:
Nothing to get excited about. Was it Gould who said Manly would come last a few years ago and they won the premiership. There are too many factors in the game to effectively predict outcomes except in general terms. Rothfield's suggestion though that Manly will go backwards because of the loss of Whare, Lussick and T-Rex, suggest that he doesnt watch Manly games very much. T-Rex was a passenger last year, Lussick lost the form that promised so much the year before and Whare player well but was hardly the difference between Manly winning and losing.

I thought if Manly was going to dip it was 2012. I suggested a No 8 finish but they got to 4th. I'm feeling a lot more confident about 2013, though I think they're a year from challenging for the premiership. But I think they'll get in at 3-5. The big question is the impact of the outstanding juniors coming through. there's another premiership if those youngsters develop as expected and I would be looking for it around 2014-5

Problem is, we come 5th, and Rothfield's prediction was correct...he's worded it well enough for him to be right, even if we make the finals still. Daley screwed up in 2011 when he said we'd come 13th. Yeah that happened ;)

**** em all. They either have no idea about their job or they're just stirring up the bogan dropkicks that make up the readership of those gutter rags.

Journos are scum that live by destroying lives and sensationalising the irrelevant.

Rothfield, you are more than a tool. You're a parasite, but you're not quite achieving your potential. Your mates Massoud, Kent and Wilson are far more disgraceful, pick up your game, and please punch Kent in his smirky little face for me.

The day rothf works out the a woman actually has to be a human being not a horse then maybe we start to read what he has to say about anything. Fist prize for the most misogynistic comment of the year - rothf giving a horse the sports woman of the year award - you are a mega tool rothf. Sally Pearson, Anna Meares - I guess they are just mares are they.

P.s. boring Christmas day!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4