Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 10 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
1809.jpg
Fozz - broncoshq.com

Tbink that was a look a like lol

Disappointed.

Have to admit I wasn't listening to the show at the time. Only looked up and saw the clip.

8972.jpg
ZTop - broncoshq.com

They were talking about val te whare saying he didn't really the rules of rugby league, and Fletch said he should go and for work for the nrl😂

1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

If they move it they’re idiots.
no where in Sydney has the precinct for it…..maybe Melbourne? But aami isn’t big enough, and it’s cold AF there.

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

no where in Sydney has the precinct for it…..maybe Melbourne? But aami isn’t big enough, and it’s cold AF there.
And there would be dewy crap games on each night as well... just wouldn't work there, Sydney OR NZ for that reason.

I'd imagine Adelaide would be the same (but don't watch AFL to know what night games look like there).

That would only leave Perth or Nth Qld...

I don't think timezones work for Perth as they're 2hr behind, so 6pm Friday game is on at 8pm AEST (and the 8pm Friday isn't starting until 10pm) or they have to start it at 4pm Perth... similar then happens for most of the other start times or end times in AEST.

Nth Qld could work, but the stadium is only 30k I think... it might also be too big an event to be taking up to Nth Qld.

Sydney should just be trying to line up triple or double headers on Saturdays or Sundays throughout the year and have them at Commbank, Allianz or Accor

8834.jpg
Fernando - broncoshq.com

I reckon that was the best magic round yet...there's no way it leaves Brisbane. I think they'll have a second magic round at another venue.

7690.jpg
Bull Shark - broncoshq.com

I was sitting there yesterday afternoon looking around, taking everything in and I couldn’t imagine a more idyllic scene & event for Rugby League in this country.. the venue, the weather, the mix of fans, the atmosphere, it was just so good

10164.jpg
IceWorks - broncoshq.com

It was a great round of footy.

• Four of the five QLD teams one and the right one lost!
  • Pies is bamboozling a new set of fans with his pressers
  • Roosters prove that having a salary cap 30% bigger than any other team is no sure thing
  • Dolphins are impossible for me to tip... but I just enjoy seeing them win, good things to follow for that club
  • Hooks odds for first coach sacked must be pretty tight now
  • Most open comp for year!? Table is so bunched anything can happen.

Good stuff!

75.jpg
Defence - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 26,580

9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

And there would be dewy crap games on each night as well... just wouldn't work there, Sydney OR NZ for that reason.

I'd imagine Adelaide would be the same (but don't watch AFL to know what night games look like there).

That would only leave Perth or Nth Qld...

I don't think timezones work for Perth as they're 2hr behind, so 6pm Friday game is on at 8pm AEST (and the 8pm Friday isn't starting until 10pm) or they have to start it at 4pm Perth... similar then happens for most of the other start times or end times in AEST.

Nth Qld could work, but the stadium is only 30k I think... it might also be too big an event to be taking up to Nth Qld.

Sydney should just be trying to line up triple or double headers on Saturdays or Sundays throughout the year and have them at Commbank, Allianz or Accor

Nz?

8834.jpg
Fernando - broncoshq.com

I reckon that was the best magic round yet...there's no way it leaves Brisbane. I think they'll have a second magic round at another venue.

Why not I suppose.

Well, well… look at the parochial donkey fans arguing to keep this farce of a round at Suncorp. Of course you would when you are given an extra home ground game on top of the ridiculous leg up you already received over the first 10 round scheduling. Perhaps now that you have been legged back up to a competitive force by the NRL you can get your regular Friday night game schedule reinstated.

Any reasonable NRL fan (read - not an illiterate redneck) would champion such a round to be shared elsewhere and to grow the concept. NZ would have been the obvious next choice given their COVID sacrifices to the game, but hey… when did fairness or ethics ever count in Brizzy or NRL headquarters?

8834.jpg
Fernando - broncoshq.com

3319.jpg
HK_Eagle - silvertails.net

Well, well… look at the parochial donkey fans arguing to keep this farce of a round at Suncorp. Of course you would when you are given an extra home ground game on top of the ridiculous leg up you already received over the first 10 round scheduling. Perhaps now that you have been legged back up to a competitive force by the NRL you can get your regular Friday night game schedule reinstated.

Don't Manly choose to bring their game to Brisbane because they are kinda povvo?

8187.jpg
Organix - broncoshq.com

3319.jpg

Any reasonable NRL fan (read - not an illiterate redneck) would champion such a round to be shared elsewhere and to grow the concept. NZ would have been the obvious next choice given their COVID sacrifices to the game, but hey… when did fairness or ethics ever count in Brizzy or NRL headquarters?

Spongebob Squarepants Money GIF

PVL when asked if he would consider New Zealand as a Magic Round location.

8834.jpg
Fernando - broncoshq.com

Don't Manly choose to bring their game to Brisbane because they are kinda povvo?

The one team town donkeys have enjoyed an incredible financial and power leverage advantage sine their inception. The Manly CEO came out last week and said enough is enough. We are never going to have a true even playing field while commercial interests run the game… fact of contemporary professional sports. But occasionally, we can at least try to appear so.

8187.jpg
Organix - broncoshq.com

r
3319.jpg

I've said this so many times, the Broncos were turned to **** to bring the Dolphins into the comp. Give them a crowd looking for another option and catch the not-so-Bronco fans. The whole point of Brisbane 2.0 is 2x$. Why would they want Broncos to be ****, when they can milk that cow?

Season 1 GIF by The Simpsons

8187.jpg
Organix - broncoshq.com

I've said this so many times, the Broncos were turned to ** to bring the Dolphins into the comp. Give them a crowd looking for another option and catch the not-so-Bronco fans. The whole point of Brisbane 2.0 is 2x$. Why would they want Broncos to be **, when they can milk that cow?

Season 1 GIF by The Simpsons

Really? Is that an argument you are wanting to put your name too? We have plenty of tin foil hats hanging around in the Manly forum you can take. How the farrkkk did the NRL bring down your poor one team town? Did they close down and prosecute the old thoroughbred organisation making all those player deals at “arm’s length”.. cough cough? Perhaps the NRL sent in a special forces team to kidnap Bennet, remove him from coaching and install a puppet government headed by Seibold? Did they take away your magic round and move it to Sydney, NZ or Adelaide ( thus removing your yearly “home ground” advantage that is meant to be your opposition’s home game)? Please explain to me how the NRL turned the donkeys to $hit.

From where I’m standing, the donkeys turned themselves to $hit. They’ve had all the advantages and still haven’t attained any success since 2006. They have certainly turned things around this year and it’s good to see them competitive again… but let’s not farrkkking kid ourselves. A team that has major advantages over most others in the comp and still under-achieving.

How well is Foz going over at the titans. would have scored a hat trick had the winger pass to him 💖Just gotta love Foz, my favourite manly player.

How well is Foz going over at the titans. would have scored a hat trick had the winger pass to him 💖Just gotta love Foz, my favourite manly player.
That young man is lucky his chip worked out because he had an unmarked Foz on the inside ready to complete a hat-trick. It was rather Sualii-Teddy like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11