Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 10 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Had to be that idiot to score.

1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008

You shut your mouth when talking about the Broncos' home ground.

Is Will Smith ready to start slapping again?

[/st_td_row][st_td]Wheeliebin44 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2023
Can we get vossy off coms pls

16034.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Broncosgirl - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 9, 2022
"The chief executive of the New Zealand Warriors’ major sponsor has made the extraordinary claim that NRL referees are cheating against the Warriors.
One NZ chief executive Jason Paris has described decisions against his club as “cheating of the highest order” in a social media tirade that has been reported the New Zealand Herald.

He wrote: “Are you kidding me? How biased are the @NRL bunker and referees against the @NZWarriors? Have they got money on them to lose? It’s like we are permanently against 14 on the field and they want us to play with 12.

“It’s absolutely outrageous and so incredibly frustrating. Imagine how the team feel - three games in 11 days and then this rubbish. Cheating of the highest order.”

The Warriors lost 18-6. Afterwards coach Andrew Webster struggled to contain himself at his press conference.

“I’m going to take a hat around and get you guys to pay for my fine,” Webster said. “If you all want to chip in, I’ll give you whatever you want.”

A furious NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo described the comments as “unacceptable.”

👏 👏 👏

♫ Everybody right here, what you need to do is be thankful for the life you got
You know what I'm sayin'?
Stop lookin' at what you ain't got
And start being thankful for what you do got
Let's give it to 'em baby girl. ♫

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 4,654
16034.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Broncosgirl - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 9, 2022

"The chief executive of the New Zealand Warriors’ major sponsor has made the extraordinary claim that NRL referees are cheating against the Warriors.
One NZ chief executive Jason Paris has described decisions against his club as “cheating of the highest order” in a social media tirade that has been reported the New Zealand Herald.

He wrote: “Are you kidding me? How biased are the @NRL bunker and referees against the Nzwarriors? Have they got money on them to lose? It’s like we are permanently against 14 on the field and they want us to play with 12.

“It’s absolutely outrageous and so incredibly frustrating. Imagine how the team feel - three games in 11 days and then this rubbish. Cheating of the highest order.”

The Warriors lost 18-6. Afterwards coach Andrew Webster struggled to contain himself at his press conference.

“I’m going to take a hat around and get you guys to pay for my fine,” Webster said. “If you all want to chip in, I’ll give you whatever you want.”

A furious NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo described the comments as “unacceptable.”

👏 👏 👏

Abdo is all BS, What happened to all the NRL have to thank the Warriors for their sacrifice!

1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008
index.php

8311.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Harry Sack - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 12, 2013
bouncing kate upton GIF

For you @The Don

memberawards2017-harrycombined-png.2055

1809.jpg
Foran's missus just screams gold coast - tan, tats, plastic surgery and blonde.

[/st_td_row][st_td]kos - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 16, 2013
REACTIONS: 5,263
She is from the Central Coast

Older than Foz

Strikes me as a hold digger

[/st_td_row][st_td]kos - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 16, 2013
REACTIONS: 5,263
Gold

16034.jpg
Foran's missus just screams gold coast - tan, tats, plastic surgery and blonde.
I'm Gold Coast. Have the tan, the tatts and blonde. So all I need now .. is the plastic surgery, then I can scream too? lol.

temptation island beach GIF by Videoland

1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
What about that one! @The Don

I had to go after the Khan-Pereira intercept and just saw the score, how did Kini go?

20.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Tonbridge (Swanley) - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 13, 2012
REACTIONS: 6,959
All these results help us, which is nice.

President - Doom Squad

1809.jpg
I'm Gold Coast. Have the tan, the tatts and blonde. So all I need now .. is the plastic surgery, then I can scream too? lol.

temptation island beach GIF by Videoland

Exactly - big fake lips or the frozen face.

David Tennant Trampoline GIF by Doctor Who

[/st_td_row][st_td]The Don - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 19, 2020
What about that one! @The Don

I had to go after the Khan-Pereira intercept. I was confident they'd win from there and just saw the score. How did Kini go?
Think he got on for about the last 13 minutes. Didn't really get a chance to do much to be honest. Although I love to see juniors coming through and getting a crack, it does annoy me a bit pulling him out of reserve grade for that sort of stint when our bench already struggles for size.

1809.jpg
There was a clip of Gordie on the dodgem cars on the matty johns show, he got straight up ejected.

8972.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ZTop - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 28, 2016
There was a clip of Gordie on the dodgem cars on the matty johns show, he got straight up ejected.
Tbink that was a look a like lol

16034.jpg
Exactly - big fake lips or the frozen face.

David Tennant Trampoline GIF by Doctor Who
Haha. Even if I was as rich as her .. wouldn't wanna look like her. All natural is always better. :p

8972.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ZTop - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 28, 2016
Haha. Even if I was as rich as her .. wouldn't wanna look like her. All natural is always better. :p
You got it

7690.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Bull Shark - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 4, 2008
Sydney NRL media this week: ‘move Magic Round away from Queensland, it’s not fair’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11