Round 10 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do you reckon they want Souths to win?
They are stitching up the -storm ... But they'll still win this

And I reckon the Scum deserve all they get!
They are schemers and scammers and professional sooks, when all else fails.

Not a lifting tackle in sight this week. That's a conscious effort NOT to do it; just like last week was a tactic to do it!

Anyway...the Rabbids will land somewhere in the 8, but the top 4 will end up the Dogs,US, Scum and Rorters...not necessarily in that order.

They were good tonight, the Scum.
We'll beat em full-strength!

I think the past 2 games have shown that Billy Slater isn't quite the spent force many think he is. Last week he won the battle of the fullbacks over Snake (unfortunately), and last night he did the same to his Kangaroo and Qld heir apparent Greg Inglis.

Queensland Origin players are starting to find form at the right time, while NSW go from crisis to crisis.

Souffs.....the drought is in its 43rd year and there are no rain clouds on the horizon :p

And so today we roll onto...The return of the Marshall.
Benchi's back and is hell-bent on proving to us all he's still got it...tho exactly what ''it'' is we're no longer sure!

I'll be very surprised if this latest escapade pans out positively. We'll see.

Then it's the Sharks v the Tiger-Sharks as our Main Event......or the appetizer for the epic struggle for outright 10th on the table...

Wonder what's on at the movies.

Benji will be inreresting, hope that Widdop is not hampered by him . Although, ultimately I don't really care .

The Perfect 10 Scott, taking on SBW should be a good game.
JT may give the Golden Boy a lesson or too tonight :cool:

He looked alright from the try I saw him score.

Could lose a couple of kegs but looked OK.

Not sure if he used to play for us.

Fabian did play for us, but got monies, so he moved on.

Benji is going better than anyone at the Raiders.

I don't get why the advantage is not allowed to run its course :huh: Saints scored a fair try, only for Horsehead to call it back for a scrum as he reckons he blew his whistle for the Parra knockon.

Love the tactic of kicking for a 40/20 from a 20 meter restart. It didn't work for Benji, but as all defenders are trying to get back to the 30, its about the only time that a long range kicker like Sid, gets the luxury of retreating defenders whilst taking a kick :idea:

Hoppa is back, except in speed. A joy to watch.

Sticky left these Players and they are showing up his lack of Coaching skills big time :)

Wow, Junior Paulo is the only Junior that NSW should pick - what a fend !

Yeah they're struggling big-time and Benji was never going to win it for them on his own

And, as I say, Parra are going damn well.

They've got a BIG team too.

30-0. Embarrassing now.

Gal and Blair look like they are ready for another Judiciary date :s

Great crowd though. Parra also posted an 18k crowd.

Yeah I also went for the Gummies coz I can't stand Blair.

Parra are on fire...Very good crowds.

(How long since a Sat night game at Brookie??)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6