Round 10 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SBW is the Benji of the Rorters :D

He flatlined as JT scooted passed him, and his pass to the Cowboys Player was legendary - too bad Weidler is not calling this game :p

He is all at sea in the number 6, SBW.

It's probly just me n my usual bourbon-haze, but I'm finding the kits of both teams a little too similar at times.

Mebbe that's hypnotizing the Chooks too!

They both have the same coloured shorts :huh:

Tariq would look great in maroon & white - he flattened Friend in 56th and the first half try was great too :)

36-6 with 20 to go :)

Wow, Scott just flattened SBW. Give him another 10 score :p

Im going to win Lotto tonight, The Echidna just called his first Rorters forward pass penalty :exclamation:
42-6 7mins to go

73 mins JWH shoulder charges a Player who is held by 2 others :mad:

Which of the Simms boys wants out?

They'd probly go alright in maroon n white.

The Chooks are sooks too...Take out Piss and they fall apart.

(Manly lose Foz, Killer and Gift...We still aim up)

I hate the dogs but if NSW don't pick the dogs half pairing we may as well give QLD the trophy now.

Just goes to show that teams come and go but Manly over the last decade and over the next decade will always be THE top team. I don't count the drizzle because they ****ing well cheated to get there and they continue to stretch the rules to the most underhanded extremes.

P.S and anyone who thinks that the Rorters weren't handed a golden ticket to a premiership in the vain hope of keeping money bill in the game is deluding themselves.

bugger - I was going to pick the cowboys but I thought thurston + a few others may go into their shells to avoid injury before soo time.

Ah well, the freefall continues tipping wise!

I thought Tiges were an obvious pick but by the time I put my tips in I'd changed to Sharks. Thanks Carney you idiot, otherwise I'd be 5 from 5!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6