Round 17 Manly V Dogs [Round 17 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Anyone doubt DCE value after that?

For **** sake sign him up for life

Bad game. The boys thought they had won before kick off.

I know that for some stupid reason we don't work for field goals , though at 6 nil that penalty 20m out right in front we should of taken the 2.

How was that last pass not forward?? Even a blind man can see that!

Anyway, we lost the game with that Hiku kick instead of passing.

The Dogs must have the ugliest bunch of players ...and coach!

I am really sorry to say this but Jason King isn't up to the rigours of a game like this any more.

Must have been hit early and just vanished for the rest of the game.

Lawrence and Starling also targeted early and as a result ineffectual for much of the match.

I said it before and hate to praise the pr.ck but Ha$ler had a different game plan tonight and it worked well!!

Garts said:
Our year is over, we are completely useless, half our team should be sacked.

Disagree but If we had Graham and they had king who be on similar coin we win

Thought the dogs got away with a lot in the ruck. That said though, we dropped to much ball and missed to many tackles. Gave away some silly penalties

mickqld said:
Why the f..k didn't Foz take the field goal when he kicked into the in goal at 16 all.
Yeah that pissed me off too. DCE made the same bad option earlier this year. Why don't we go for the FG!?!?!

Dumb errors (there were plenty) and poor options cost us tonight. We will bounce back. I am not surprised that we lost this one to be honest. Always going to be tough.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10