Round 17 Manly V Dogs [Round 17 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least here on the Goldie we get ch nein far north coast. Although sometimes they both play the bronc games first and I have to go fishing.

COMMANDER said:
Just a treat to be able to watch a Manly game live in Brisbane on a Friday night. Welcome to the 21st century!.

And we get another 7.30 Friday game next week as well! The donkeys fans are going to be so confused.

HappilyManly said:
Hope Manly concentrate, Gaz and Lozza have tipped us - could be a curse :s

Ennis is tipped to kick and turn the ball back inside.

Manly are tipped to go left all night as Sid is out.

Even Kimmorley tipped Manly , so I hope the expectation doesn't relax the Team :cool:

Crikey, did you here Gaz on Stelo last night. He must be the greatest gibberer in history. Gave this long diatribe on Manly and why they are going good at the moment that left Sterlo scratching him bald head and the rest of the panel speechless. I replayed it again and still could't work it out. He's either the greatest football brain in history or an idiot. I suspect it's the latter.

Gaz tipped the Sharks and everyone else up till now - thats why I am a little concerned now he has flipped over to being a Manly man :p

The Insomniac said:
Crikey, did you here Gaz on Stelo last night. He must be the greatest gibberer in history. Gave this long diatribe on Manly and why they are going good at the moment that left Sterlo scratching him bald head and the rest of the panel speechless. I replayed it again and still could't work it out. He's either the greatest football brain in history or an idiot. I suspect it's the latter.

You suspect!! It's a fact mate - he is definitely an idiot. It's astounding how much time and effort Fox are putting into him. Shouldn't be allowed near a mic.

Again best wishes to all supporters crossing the Spit Bridge tonight to root for Manly.

For those of us out in the sticks we need to make our own fun. Tonight I have been invited around to Simmo's place to watch the game. He is a 3rd generation Doggies fan. He is also a 6"2" 125kg ranga with a short fuse, so I will be very very quite.

Looking forward to seeing the first "Go Sid" sign.

Yeah you be careful Alan, don't tempt fate. After it's over u can score a few points. But praps he's a dog of the 'all bark and no bite' variety ?

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Yeah you be careful Alan, don't tempt fate. After it's over u can score a few points. But praps he's a dog of the 'all bark and no bite' variety ?

He has 4 beautiful girls between the ages of 8-15. I am sure he won't inflict violence upon me in their presence.

And as you can tell from my posts I am unlikely to say anything to upset him.

So I've heard this arvo an old mate of mine has finally passed.

(The bloke with the Bulldogs tattoo on his arm).

And while I'm glad he's free of pain, it's still not right.

That cancer is a no-good-mongrel of a thing!

I can't say I want the Dogs to get the win for you old mate (and I know you'll understand).

I just hope you get to have a beer or six with the Bullfrog up there; AND I'll know exactly who to blame if the Dogs get the upset W tonight!

RIP Kevvie. Played HARD; done fine.

Alan said:
Again best wishes to all supporters crossing the Spit Bridge tonight to root for Manly.

For those of us out in the sticks we need to make our own fun. Tonight I have been invited around to Simmo's place to watch the game. He is a 3rd generation Doggies fan. He is also a 6"2" 125kg ranga with a short fuse, so I will be very very quite.

Looking forward to seeing the first "Go Sid" sign.

Better off going Mona vale rd way than crossing the spit bridge.

Hodges and Gutherson in for Hasson and Taufua

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/07/04/late_mail_hodges_to_make_sea_eagles_debut.html

Watching on from Mission Beach in FNQ tonight, very pleased to finally get a live Friday night game.

Few changes for us but many for them.

Manly by 14

By the way should have mentioned MUCH warmer up here than at ANZ stadium , high of 26 and low of 20 tomorrow, nice hey???

Tony Williams has been named to start at halfback, with Michael Ennis reverting to hooker and Damien Cook back to the bench. Reni Maitua and Sam Kasiano also start, with Dale Finucane pushing back to the bench.

James Hasson (concussion) and Jorge Taufua (ankle) are out. Clinton Gutherson will start on the wing, while Jayden Hodges will make his Sea Eagles debut via the interchange.

Played with the Sunny Coast Eagles at 5/8 as well, BUT that's a long time ago and also very much reserve grade.

Love to see our attack running at him, his defense is ****e

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6