Round 18, 2018. Melbourne pregame discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That's a real shame. Why do they despise the club and the fans so deeply that they wouldn't want to show up and get acknowledged for an amazing season? The club and fans gave them so much, surely they know how much that 2008 GF win means to everyone? I would have thought it was a good chance for them to catch up and get on the piss together as well.

Unfortunately we are a house divided these days. A lot of those blokes feel betrayed, as do a lot of long time fans. The club needs someone to heal the wounds, who that is I don't know, but the way the place is being run at the moment, it certainly isn't the current management, although I do still hold out hope for a turn around.

I have vowed not to step foot on Brookie until Toovey does, so I will watch it at home with a single malt and cheer the boys on.

That's a real shame. Why do they despise the club and the fans so deeply that they wouldn't want to show up and get acknowledged for an amazing season? The club and fans gave them so much, surely they know how much that 2008 GF win means to everyone? I would have thought it was a good chance for them to catch up and get on the piss together as well.

Just have to wait and see I guess. Trent did say that a majority of the 08 players will be there.

Gotta bad feeling the score will be 40 nil this afternoon. Except Melbourne will score the 40 this time #sackbarrett

Beaver
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlKnfHxhmI1/

Bring it on !

cherry-evansd-try-180711-sd-06.jpg

Gotta bad feeling the score will be 40 nil this afternoon. Except Melbourne will score the 40 this time #sackbarrett

That Melbourne side dont have 40 points in them.
In saying that, we have been known to crumble, regularly ( thanks Baz).

Toss a coin for the winner.

Mate, its the media saying the majority won't turn up.
In other words - over exaggerated bulls*it to get clickbait (as usual).
Everyone knows the Stewart brothers, Matai and Mr Botox won't turn up.
Let's see out of the rest who turns up. I'm willing to bet all the rest (or the vast majority) do.

Mate, its the media saying the majority won't turn up.
In other words - over exaggerated bulls*it to get clickbait (as usual).
Everyone knows the Stewart brothers, Matai and Mr Botox won't turn up.
Let's see out of the rest who turns up. I'm willing to bet all the rest (or the vast majority) do.

There's an Instagram post actually, where Watmouth, Bryant, Bell, Menzies, Le-Strange and others were there, so Watmough is actually making the effort.

Not sure why hesh lambasted on this forum.

He did a lot for this club (like amending his contract down so others could be retained).

There's an Instagram post actually, where Watmouth, Bryant, Bell, Menzies, Le-Strange and others were there, so Watmough is actually making the effort.

He did a lot for this club (like amending his contract down so others could be retained).

Mate, he was in a photo at his restaurant wasn't he?

Do you see him turning up to Brookvale after calling our current captain a fu*kwit?

I have a problelm with the bloke. I respect he played his guts out for the club, but he then decided to sh*t the bed and drag the club through crap with his tasteless comments.

Not only recently, but also back when he signed with Parramatta and declared his hatred for Manly.

Thanks for the contribution. But if Manly is a club you despise, then enjoy your Parramatta reuniouns.

Sadly mate I’d have to agree with @Nice Beaver on this one.

I get that players go elsewhere for more money ( that their current club doesn’t match), no drama with that , Lane is a good example of that!

But to absolutely **** on the club that gave you everything and the opportunity to be a superstar doesn’t rest easy with me.

But I do get the fact that a lot of them can’t stand the Penn’s.

Unfortunately we are a house divided these days. A lot of those blokes feel betrayed, as do a lot of long time fans. The club needs someone to heal the wounds, who that is I don't know, but the way the place is being run at the moment, it certainly isn't the current management, although I do still hold out hope for a turn around.

I have vowed not to step foot on Brookie until Toovey does, so I will watch it at home with a single malt and cheer the boys on.
Which house is not divided ? Which forum is not divided ? Which club is not divided ? Which political party is not divided ?
Whilst you have more than one person in an organization you will always have a different view .
If we all stayed at home like you then there would be no Manly . Even the Penns would stay home and play monopoly .
The Club is bigger than Bozo , Toovey , and even the Bill Hamiltons of this forum .
NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN OUR CLUB !!!
We have seen Bill Hamiltons quote and now....
A quote from one the the most successful football franchise in the world

44687ec04d3c873e5a981e9789242346--liverpool-the-club.jpg

Hopefully Grant Mayer and Bob Reilly will be there too.
Only the bitter people wont be there .Bitterness imprison's a person, keeping them caged in their past , living with hatred and anger which manifests into misery .
In life we have 2 options . We either move on and be better and feel better or Stay bitter and live like miserable pythons .

What ever happens today or for the rest of the season feathered friend . For Us the Manly Sea eagle it is all academic .
Our Season is over .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12