Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 19 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sydney teams like playing home games in Brisbane because it’s the only way their poorly run clubs make any money
It's even funnier when clubs like Souths sign up to play their Sydney home games away from their area when it hurts their attendance as well.

Like playing at Homebush which is signed for a few more years still, while SFS is right next to them and would easily attract more attendence as proven by how much Roosters attendance has grown since going there, with the games between the two often selling out.

Cult - BroncosHQ said:
I do love how international travel is a problem but being based in Australia is also a problem.
Checkmate, well played.

I haven't seen any media saying broncs have an easy draw, you just seem to have hardly any travel compared to ùs, but that applies to most Sydney clubs.

You broncs fans are right about origin period, it's Wah's only advantage in this comp.

Worried2Death - NZWarriors said:
Checkmate, well played.

I haven't seen any media saying broncs have an easy draw, you just seem to have hardly any travel compared to ùs, but that applies to most Sydney clubs.

You broncs fans are right about origin period, it's Wah's only advantage in this comp.
Don't worry, the NRL will more than likely fix that for next year

Juju - NZWarriors said:
Broncos have left Queensland 5 times this year to date. (Rd 2 to Rd 6 were all at suncorp heheheh)

I had a quick look at 3 teams only - both Manly Roosters - they have left 4 times despite being in a state with 10 teams.

The Bunnies have left NSW 7 times to date.

So excuse me if the woe is me schtick about the draw seeming a bit pathetic.

The Broncos are definitely not hard done by with scheduling or the draw.
Where did I say we were hard done by? Take a chill pill, dude.

It's uncanny how much influence Isaac Moses has over coaches he controls manages.

Good luck bird gang.
I just don't get how clubs don't see it coming now. His modus operandi is to gain enough of a monopoly in a club to have huge power over all contract negotiations. This has screwed both the Warriors and the Broncos before, surely the Manly bigwigs can see what is coming?!

I'm convinced he is some sort of Australian mafia boss 🤣

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8