Round 20 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
What a wonderful pr exercise ch nein did for the donkeys. having their CEO on at halftime to reassure all the poor worried little donkey 2 heads that the decision to arsehole Griff for Benny was the best thing they could do and for all the morons to get behind the donkeys.
So I assume next fri night that Dave Perry will be on at halftime for a similar reassurance speech for all us worried Manly fans........I bet NOT!!!
I walked away from the tv for that mick, I dont think i could have watched the charade.

On one hand you've got the broncos. Players not happy (ive heard them speak about it publicly), fans not happy, if there's a club that's generally pissed off atm its the broncos, however, nine bend over backwards to smooth the news of the coach sacking.

Then you've got our club that seemingly isn't all that bothered by things that are happening and being dealt with internally by all accounts; yet nine are bending over backwards to make it a big deal.

Disgusting.

On a different note is there another team in the comp that throw as many blatant forward passes as the storm and get away with it?

I'm in NSW tonight , so strange not to have the Donkeys as the first game. The funny thing is I'll be here next Friday as well, and you can bet they'll play our game second !!

Jeez I hope Maria's lot get rolled , they should have SBW off as well, for an incident prior go the Knights first try.

fLIP said:
whats jwh done now?

Questioned Badger's integrity.
By refusing to go off, he should have been sent off for the Match :mad:

Friend just started a fight leading 12-10 :huh:

16-12 Suck it SBWurst :D

BJ is an ex Chook, sweeet !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10