Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 21 2023 All Games Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
“Nutha five minutes we mighta wunnit”
index.php

The NRL drew a line in the sand with Walsh ... so Hynes really should be referred directly to the judiciary where he would be suspended for 3 weeks.

although the NRL won't want to rub Hynes out, so at best, he'll get a grade 1 charge with a small fine

Game on the line. 3-on-1 overlap. Passes it left and it's game over. These are moments players dream of, delivering the win for their side.

Goes for a nothing kick straight to Croker. Genius.

index.php

Panthers have such a soft draw till finals. Looks like it’s more than the N(SW)RL sucking on their dicks. 😡

That can also work against a team. complacency can set in; poor habits can set in, ones that you can get away with against the lower quality opposition, but will cost you in finals footy

Origin has shown that the Panthers can crumble if you fight fire with fire. You have to get under their skins. I reckon there are three teams left who can do that and beat them in finals: Broncos, Warriors and Cowboys. Rabbits as well but they need to make finals first.

Origin has shown that the Panthers can crumble if you fight fire with fire. You have to get under their skins. I reckon there are three teams left who can do that and beat them in finals: Broncos, Warriors and Cowboys. Rabbits as well but they need to make finals first.

They'll make it with their draw. their run home is: Tigers, Sharks, Dragons, Knights, Bye, Rorters

Nicho Hynes said all he said to the touch judge was "that's three".

But there was more. It really looks like he says, "that's three ****". There's also more that wasn't picked up by the camera.

Trouble is, I don't think there's going to be audio.

You'd have to admit though.......Marty's was a bit different.

I don't know just what the **** he was trying to do, but it was as awkward as **** and he clearly got it wrong.
That's a paddlin'........

the simpsons paddle GIF

You'd have to admit though.......Marty's was a bit different.

I don't know just what the **** he was trying to do, but it was as awkward as **** and he clearly got it wrong.
That's a paddlin'........

the simpsons paddle GIF

To be honest the only difference was Marty telegraphed it by doing the goose-step and knee-lift one stride early as well as prior to impact. That's what made it seem so flamboyant, but in reality it doesn't make it any more dangerous to what you see Suallii and NAS do routinely. This isn't a Broncos conspiracy thing in my mind though, it was dumb by Marty and just really ****ing weird, and I expect any player from any team to have been hit with his charge. But in the sober light of day, appearances aside, if this is indeed a heavy-handed "crackdown" to eliminate it from the game, then the usual suspects should be heavily suspended too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10