Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 21 2023 All Games Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Watching the Hull KR vs Wigan semi final its so much clearer imo when they use the bunker in Superleague. They seem to actually have rules and follow them

Annesley on why "golden boy" Nicho Hynes wasn't charged for abusing the officials:

“My understanding is that he (Gough) reacted quite strongly because he felt Nicho had been complaining about decisions on multiple occasions during the course of the game and he’d had enough of it at that stage,” Annesley said.

“The match review committee have reviewed the video and audio and spoke with the official concerned and there’s no evidence of any untoward language used and no offence taken by the officials in relation to what was said.

“Players are always going to be upset when decisions don’t go their way.”

Do we know different....is there audio?

Do we know he swore at the official?
That seems to be than difference between this and Reece.

Ah right, as long as he meant to fracture a guy's teeth, it's all good, but slipping in a tackle sit them down.

Poor arguments
Gotta get thought out.
It was an aggressive running style
vs

Lets Go Jump GIF by United Wrestling Network

every now and again Gordie starts winning me back to his side... on NRL 360, he called out both the NRL and Slothfield over the Hynes non charge

I also lol'ed at Slothfield absolving Hynes for the Sharks form.

he said and I quote: "With Nicho, he wasn't responsible for that mess in the first half. It's not his job to organise ..." (he then trails off and doesn't finish the sentence)

Gordie giving it to slothfield and makes some very valid points. Regardless of what anyone thinks, we cant prove 100% that Reece Walsh's foul mouth tirade was at an official or at a player. We can 100% prove Hynes little tantrum was at an official. Break the 2 incidents down to the bare bones and there is a difference. You can prove what Hynes did, there is doubt as to who Walsh directed his words at. Case closed really yet our bloke gets 3 weeks for some bizarre reason.

Its actually an argument even somebody who hates the Broncos and Walsh cant even win. He was dudded.

I'm surprised that more hasn't been made of that.
Don't know why Tallis didn't say to Rothfool "so what did he say after that's three"?
Would've been interesting to see his response.
I thought he was going to... would've been very interesting if he did because Fox would have to interrogate their footage... it's just too big a story to ignore if it gets highlighted like that

Colour me surprised lol

Hyen’s can be upset over multiple calls
Walsh doing the same somehow proved he swore
Not even sure why swearing is supposed to be the tipping point, any aggressive challenging of the on field officials should be an obvious 'no', otherwise who is ever going to ref a junior match? Seem to recall James Graham and I think Klemmer geting marched and it was more just for their aggro body language.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8