Round 21 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah this could get as ugly as the Faders/Warriors.

Best thing for Newcastle is Bennett goes home to QLD now!

Only thing of interest will be PD again (same as the earlier game)

All going Souffs way today two arsey tries one given to them by a pathetic ruling by the pinkies

Problem is that SB is saving himself for the SCG by not playing today :s

Lets hope that the heat and the 5 day turnaround messes with their heads :)

The Knights are just not interested today it looks hot so it might just take the sting out of Souffs.

They look very sharp but hard to judge if they are very good or it is just knights are very bad?

HappilyManly said:
Problem is that SB is saving himself for the SCG by not playing today :s

Lets hope that the heat and the 5 day turnaround messes with their heads :)

Lets hope he goes as well as his pommy mates did at the SCG this year

Wabbits were wampant - and had a touch of luck but jeez the knights were terrible.
Will be an interesting match next week. I hope the refereeing is fair and
Manly to skin the vermin. They need stuffing back into their burrows.

Souths were not that great. That was all helped by a pathetic Newcastle. I hope they enjoy the keg of beer from their little deal with the rabbits.

After that touch football exhibition expect a fit and fresh Souths Friday. Its a nice opportunity to put them rodents into their place but it makes the game tougher.

I wondef how the broncos feel, dumped Griffin for a ciach who is well past it.

NYEagle

NYEagle said:
Souths were not much good. That was all helped by a pathetic Newcastle. I hope they enjoy the keg of beer from their little deal with the rabbits.

After that touch football exhibition expect a fit and fresh Souths Friday. Its a nice opportunity to put them rodents into their place but it makes the game tougher.

I wonder how the broncos feel, dumped Griffin for a coach who is well past it.

NYEagle

Got to say Nate Myles was pretty funny talking to the ref about the Sims brothers and referring to the Thor outfits.
"But there's two of them sir, they're scary. He's got a hammer!"

HappilyManly said:
Last 5 minutes and the Warriors decide to not replace an injured Player, but play with 12 men.

Is that legal :huh:
54-18
Maybe not in Tasmania.

Is it legal to take advantage of such a poorly coached Raiders team?

Can't see the Raiders playing for Sticky again, after he labeled all of them as NSW/QLD Cup Players :cool:

Milf must be the only happy camper down there :s

THE RUN HOME
32. Sea Eagles (+142) v Rabbitohs (a), Titans (a), Eels (a), Panthers (h), Cowboys (a).

28. Rabbitohs (+188) v Sea Eagles (h), Broncos (h), Cowboys (h), Bulldogs (a), Roosters (a).

28. Panthers (+66) v Dragons (a), Cowboys (h), Storm (h), Sea Eagles (a), Warriors (h).

26. Roosters (+128) v Titans (h), Tigers (a), Warriors (a), Storm (h), Rabbitohs (h).

26. Bulldogs (+24) v Broncos (a), Eels (a), Tigers (h), Rabbitohs (h), Titans (a).

24. Cowboys (+106) v Tigers (h), Panthers (a), Rabbitohs (a), Sharks (h), Sea Eagles (h).

24. Warriors (+90) v Sharks (h), Knights (a), Roosters (h), Titans (h), Panthers (a).

24. Storm (+2)* v Tigers (a), Knights (a), Sharks (h), Panthers (a), Roosters (a), Broncos (h).

24. Eels (-76) v Raiders (h), Bulldogs (h), Sea Eagles (h), Knights (a), Raiders (a).

22. Broncos (+48) v Bulldogs (h), Rabbitohs (a), Knights (h), Dragons (h), Storm (a).

22. Dragons (-55) v Panthers (h), Raiders (a), Titans (h), Broncos (a), Knights (a)

22. Tigers (-68)* v Storm (h), Cowboys (a), Roosters (h), Bulldogs (a), Raiders (a), Sharks (h).

Well we know the spoon's goin' to the Capital, or maybe the Shire still...Although the Noughts showed interest in it again yesterday, too!

As for tonight; does anyone give the Tiggers a shot against the Scum?

I would love that upset, to see them lose and the logjam around 7th and 8th get worse!

Tigers have an 80% chance they will lose and a 70% chance they will win and a 9% chance they will draw.

HappilyManly said:
Can't see the Raiders playing for Sticky again, after he labeled all of them as NSW/QLD Cup Players :cool:

Milf must be the only happy camper down there :s

THE RUN HOME
32. Sea Eagles (+142) v Rabbitohs (a), Titans (a), Eels (a), Panthers (h), Cowboys (a).

28. Rabbitohs (+188) v Sea Eagles (h), Broncos (h), Cowboys (h), Bulldogs (a), Roosters (a).

28. Panthers (+66) v Dragons (a), Cowboys (h), Storm (h), Sea Eagles (a), Warriors (h).

26. Roosters (+128) v Titans (h), Tigers (a), Warriors (a), Storm (h), Rabbitohs (h).

26. Bulldogs (+24) v Broncos (a), Eels (a), Tigers (h), Rabbitohs (h), Titans (a).

24. Cowboys (+106) v Tigers (h), Panthers (a), Rabbitohs (a), Sharks (h), Sea Eagles (h).

24. Warriors (+90) v Sharks (h), Knights (a), Roosters (h), Titans (h), Panthers (a).

24. Storm (+2)* v Tigers (a), Knights (a), Sharks (h), Panthers (a), Roosters (a), Broncos (h).

24. Eels (-76) v Raiders (h), Bulldogs (h), Sea Eagles (h), Knights (a), Raiders (a).

22. Broncos (+48) v Bulldogs (h), Rabbitohs (a), Knights (h), Dragons (h), Storm (a).

22. Dragons (-55) v Panthers (h), Raiders (a), Titans (h), Broncos (a), Knights (a)

22. Tigers (-68)* v Storm (h), Cowboys (a), Roosters (h), Bulldogs (a), Raiders (a), Sharks (h).

Who is the Bye playing in the run home?

I think that the Raiders have now been renamed 'BYE' by the other 15 Teams :D

So Parra will get 2 more BYEs the lucky bastards :)

Its sad for the Hulk Fans, especially those who pay for a Membership and then the Players don't turn up for the last few months :s

Well the Tiggers have made a good start.

Farah is back on deck after all.

I want to see ex-Tig Koroibete get in the clear from inside the Scum 20, and really put the foot down!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4