Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 23 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
And yet JWH continues to just get fines. His hit on Haas was just as bad.
Same with Luai, I just don't understand how his is a grade 1 and Burgess is grade 2. Very similar and Luai didn't even attract a penalty.

Initially I thought the fine system for repeated offences would be OK, but its really a terrible system and has no real dis-incentive for the player or club, considering repeated offence fines would only amount to something like 5% or less of a medium tier player and above's yearly wage(lower for elite, slightly higher for fringe players). Either dramatically increase fines or go back to automatic suspension for 3rd and subsequnt offence.

Same with Luai, I just don't understand how his is a grade 1 and Burgess is grade 2. Very similar and Luai didn't even attract a penalty.

Initially I thought the fine system for repeated offences would be OK, but its really a terrible system and has no real dis-incentive for the player or club, considering repeated offence fines would only amount to something like 5% or less of a medium tier player and above's yearly wage(lower for elite, slightly higher for fringe players). Either dramatically increase fines or go back to automatic suspension for 3rd and subsequnt offence.
1. In Australia is it legal in our workplace laws to fine an employee for accidental mistakes? And if so, what other professions impose such draconian penalties?
2. Do players actually pay the fines, or their clubs?

1. In Australia is it legal in our workplace laws to fine an employee for accidental mistakes? And if so, what other professions impose such draconian penalties?
2. Do players actually pay the fines, or their clubs?
Very fair point, all the more reason to get rid of fines and go back to suspensions. I just assumed players payed the fines, but I'm not sure. Though didnt Ryan Matterson elect to get suspended instead of paying fines, which ended up dis-advantaging Parra?

The Queen is clearly trying to strip it. Look at his cupped hand. How blind is the bunker!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10