Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 23 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The only teams that can beat Penrith are Broncs, Cows and Rabbits if they are fit. Parra too but they are too busted.
Dick Wolf Fbi GIF by CBS

Melbourne have been pushing a lot of passes and only have themselves to blame.

Only way to beat penrith is to at least try to get into a grind with them... if you gift them field position, you are fuuuucked.
Penrith haven't won a single game this year when they lost the possession battle, it hasn't happened much(3 times) but it's clear where their strengths and weaknesses are based on.

I think the only team who might be able to compete with Penrith is Brisbane. The table doesn't lie. Penrith, then Broncos, then daylight.

South's at full strength could trouble Penrith and Brisbane if they finish the season strongly.
I'm not sure Souths forward pack or kicking game is good enough to win the field position battle against them.

They beat penrith earlier in the year but they were down by 8 with like 5mins to go from memory... so it looked like penrith had it all but won. I think they conceded a soft try to give Souths a chance and then they broke away again straight away.

Think souths just kept spreading it early inside their own half and busting them ... panthers kept ****ing up on Cody and Johnston.

Melbourne tonight got a try from an early spread as well... so maybe that is some kind of weakness against them.

Someone has to be willing to risk those spreads against them though.

Luai shouldering NAS in the head is just beautiful. That's one player it should be legal to head high.

It is actually breaking my mind. NAS deserves all those shots he gets...but then it was Luai who did it and he is one grub who shouldn't get away with anything.

Animated GIF

Leota just gave himself up for a dropped ball... but ref didn't see anything anyway... can't believe how ****ing useless the entire officiating department is in NRL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8