Round 24 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:
How exciting ch nein. The big thurday night games leading into the finals. Here we have 70000 empty seats and an absolute flogging going on. The Tigers are a rabble and so is ch 9 dishing up this sht. Turned it off.

Boring as bat shyte, been watching the Pan Pacs instead.
I fell asleep at half time.

HappilyManly said:
Giddy Up Cowboys ! - Manly needs a little help :D

Cows will win having camped in Sydney to avoid travel fatigue, their pack can easily match if not get over the top of the toothless wonders - back to buisness for us next week after a slight hiccup

So is a Broncos win beneficial for Manly ?

They should get over the Knights easy :)

Hope the Cowboys are ready for the Rabbids later tonight !!!

Broncs 48 Knights 6. Go Oatsey, another champion Baralaba Boy!! :D

How does that affect us?? They move into 9th on that win.

Good result as the more Teams trying to make the 8, the harder the remaining games are :)

JT needs to get the Cows home tonight !

So just saw Inglis dragged over the sideline EXACTLY the same as what we did to Parra last night and no penalty. These fkn refs just sht me to tears with their inconsistent garbage.

mozgrame said:
South's guard of honour? F**k me drunk! GO THE COWBOYS!!!

I swear to god if it's these grubs vs any other club in the GF I'll go for ANY other club. That includes Storm,Dogs,Parra, Roosters. I fkn hate that grub club more than ever.

16-0 at half time.

Let's hope they weren't watching our second half last night and taking notes.

mickqld said:
So just saw Inglis dragged over the sideline EXACTLY the same as what we did to Parra last night and no penalty. These fkn refs just sht me to tears with their inconsistent garbage.

mozgrame said:
South's guard of honour? F**k me drunk! GO THE COWBOYS!!!

I swear to god if it's these grubs vs any other club in the GF I'll go for ANY other club. That includes Storm,Dogs,Parra, Roosters. I fkn hate that grub club more than ever.

Haha! I'm with ya Mick! I love NOTHING more than a Souths loss. I hate the stinking red and green filth more than anyone!!

Souths 0-16 at half time - just goes to show....

This half time result shows the premiership is not a lock for any team and that attitude and lack of possession/mistakes can affect ANY team.
Just like Manly got 0-22 on them last night in one half basically Souths got the same tonight.
I think a lot of the attitude and structure lapses we are seeing are just a dip before the semi finals. These teams know they are in and are making mental preparations so have lost sight of the moment while teams desperate for a place are taking their chances and picking them off.

This is great to see, and shows that what got Manly to the top of the table is great skill, attitude and team structure. If any of those three are down, just like any other team, you get your ass wiped.
..and it's teams like Parra, Warriors, and Nth Qld who are quite capable beating the other semi finals teams if this happens

So to all you so called Manly fans writing Manly off and calling for a straight sets loss in the semis have a look and see and eat your own crap. I think we will see the Roosters cop the same tomorrow against the Warriors as well, and the reason I talk this way is because we are seeing the tough, angry "Manly hates you too" fans replaced with Chai tea drinking "Manly" fans who write them off at their first opportunity - and that pisses me off.

NYEagle

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yep bet the National Rabbitohs League refs will do their best to bring them back.

Nah 16 points behind will be too much. Cowboys have got this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6