Round 24 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Ben Cummins is a disgrace

Makes ... call after ... call then won't answer questions when asked about them

Are any of them any good??

Nope

Can't see the Riff getting out of this one!!

Top spot still safe

Oh yes I can now taste 3rd spot....2 home games, I think we're specials for the MP but at the end of he day, the GF is whats we need!

Roger_Ramjet said:
Oh yes I can now taste 3rd spot....2 home games, I think we're specials for the MP but at the end of he day, the GF is whats we need!

Nothing like a couple of wins to get the confidence back ay Rog. We will see where your at over the next 2 weeks. You haven't beaten much last few games.

Your record against other top 8 teams is very poor this year. I'd be keeping your powder dry for a few more weeks champ.

the mauler said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

Nothing like a couple of wins to get the confidence back ay Rog. We will see where your at over the next 2 weeks. You haven't beaten much last few games.

Your record against other top 8 teams is very poor this year. I'd be keeping your powder dry for a few more weeks champ.

You are sooo right Mauler but as they say, 'you're only as good as your last game. the good thing is that it is likely that penrith are out of the way so it's a 3 way contest for the MP but...the MP isn't all that is cracked up to be but if it makes you guys happy, then all the best. All i know we have 2 home games and it's going to be very exiting, as long as the souffs fans come off empty handed , who cares who wins the MP...the GF is another thing.

Roger_Ramjet said:
the mauler said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

You are sooo right Mauler but as they say, 'you're only as good as your last game. the good thing is that it is likely that penrith are out of the way so it's a 3 way contest for the MP but...the MP isn't all that is cracked up to be but if it makes you guys happy, then all the best. All i know we have 2 home games and it's going to be very exiting, as long as the souffs fans come off empty handed , who cares who wins the MP...the GF is another thing.

I think the Storm and Rabbits will put the cleaners though you guys tbh. Warriors were bloody terrible so im still not sold on the Roosters. .

torana355 said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
the mauler said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

I think the Storm and Rabbits will put the cleaners though you guys tbh. Warriors were bloody terrible so im still not sold on the Roosters. .

Yes and you guys play Penrith and NQ, away...so I guess we all have tough games. Thank goodness the storm have a short turnaround and have to do a lot of travel. not like you can fly out of Penrith.

I guess it makes sense that you would hang around here Roger. The first line of your song gives it away. It even mentions that we should stay tuned to THIS station to hear about your adventures.

So....the only question is, who are these crooks you and the Roosters are going to sign?? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7SqSNQeAFM

Roger Ramjet and his Eagles
Fighting for our freedom
Fly through and in outer space
Not to join him but to beat him.

Roger Ramjet he's our man
Hero of our nation
For his adventure just be sure
And stay tuned to this station.

Come and join us all you kids
For lots of fun and laughter
As Roger Ramjet and his men