Round 24 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Chooks will do this 13+, origin period flattered the warriors, still an ordinary team at times

Yeah they are ordinary. I can see how even we managed to beat them in our current slump.

Wow the Warriors look like ****.

I hate Jennings and Kenny-Towel - the two rugby league players I hate the most.

Looks like we wont get the same joy as last night. Hate to negative but I see this as a towelling.

NYEagle

Warriors have put the cue in the rack, will be 50+ probably

Roosters 13+, Raiders 1-12 and Dragons 1-12 is where my money has gone today

Warriors are total sht. Put a line through them for the finals. Top 8 will stay as it is.

Thiv laid an igg!!!

Where's Minnering, Hirrel, Vituvai, Miteo, Frind, Lellimen....!!???

Sorry I'm listening to the NRL.com coverage. Messing with my head LOL

Thus is Ribbish!!! They are not tickling!!!

Well this young replacement Ref finally put the cheating tactics of the Rorters on record.

He said, 'whenever your Team is in their 10 meters, they deliberately lay all over the Player and give away a penalty'. :mad:

Refs should start sending the Rorters off for professional fouls or attacking Team to go for the penalty goal and start turning the scoreboard ovet :idea:

Brilliant performance once again building momentum to the grand prize. I think the worriers were overawed playing against such a star studded team, If only we did n't bomb those two tries, our for and against would be top of the table. I guess we'll have to take it with Force :D

Roosters back to their Grand Final winning tactics of last year. Spoil by giving away penalties and back your defence.

These guys are travelling well and are favourites.

COMMANDER said:
Roosters back to their Grand Final winning tactics of last year. Spoil by giving away penalties and back your defence.

These guys are travelling well and are favourites.

The joke is their coach is on the NRL rules committee.

Rorters looked the goods for sure, Warriors aided and abetted them with terrible defence.

When will a pinkie bin one of the Rorters when they continue to get away with conceding consecutive penalties on their try line?

If we can beat the Riff next week, it guarantees top 2 and then the vermin and the rorters can belt the tripe out of each other in the last round.

sheridanstand78 said:
Rorters looked the goods for sure, Warriors aided and abetted them with terrible defence.

When will a pinkie bin one of the Rorters when they continue to get away with conceding consecutive penalties on their try line?

If we can beat the Riff next week, it guarantees top 2 and then the vermin and the rorters can belt the tripe out of each other in the last round.

Yeah but the you got NQ up there in the tropics...JT is gunning for payback since that infamous semi final try by...was it Oldfield?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8