Round 24 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roger_Ramjet said:
Brilliant performance once again building momentum to the grand prize. I think the worriers were overawed playing against such a star studded team, If only we did n't bomb those two tries, our for and against would be top of the table. I guess we'll have to take it with Force :D

Dude, obviously you take it with force regularly.
I will never understand why rival supporters find it necessary to pop up on this board. Are there Manly fans who post at the Roosters board? If there are, I'd ask them the same question: why?

Roger_Ramjet said:
Brilliant performance once again building momentum to the grand prize. I think the worriers were overawed playing against such a star studded team, If only we did n't bomb those two tries, our for and against would be top of the table. I guess we'll have to take it with Force :D
The only thing star studded is the value of the cheques jolly old Nick is writing under the table.

Brett Finch just said that the drag queens back line is as good as any in the competition.

Made me laugh.

mickqld said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
The only thing star studded is the value of the cheques jolly old Nick is writing under the table.

Lots of studded things also but that's more about when they take it with force....

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

Dude, obviously you take it with force regularly.
I will never understand why rival supporters find it necessary to pop up on this board. Are there Manly fans who post at the Roosters board? If there are, I'd ask them the same question: why?

Well Dude, I'm here to read the comments though many are extremely one eyed and I have a laugh but I have never been disrespectful to any Manly fans, well not yet cause there hasn't been any situation. I have never mocked any situation when manly has lost unless we have something to do with it. I could have said something after the losses the last few weeks but I rather be polite. I'm sure there are manly fans that go to other forums as well to stick the boot in, in fact if you scroll back to last night, you will see a poster saying he was going to give to the burrow. We also have some fans from other clubs to stir crap, I try and stay away from that but if we meet in the finals and we do the deed, watch out, likewise i think when we last played, people were wondering where I was hiding. Now take the high road and be accepting as I am not breaking any rules.

^ Agree that you're never disrespectful, which is great, and I know you're not breaking any rules. I guess you just like talking about footy and getting a different perspective? Visiting another team's forum is just not something I see the need to do myself, which is probably why I struggle to understand it. Whereas somewhere like League Unlimited, where all sorts of fans come together for the express purpose of talking footy and dumping on each other's teams, I get that.

Roger hasn't been too bad of recent times, he's far far better than that Premiers character who really was just a troll on here to stir up shyte.

BUT, I agree with the sentiments above, whilst I very (and only very) occasionally slip over to the Kennel , mainly to laugh at their comments over T-Dog, I have never and will never make a comment on another clubs forum.

I just don't think it adds much to the conversation, and is seen usually as just stirring the pot.

But to each their own I suppose

The Rooster fan page probably has about 5 members, so I guess Roger just wants a broader range of people to discuss his views with.

Pfffft, I find this poster is always disrespectful. That, plus many other reasons is probably best I'm
not a mod.

Guzzler is the only decent non manly fan here.

I find Rogers comments are just friendly banter. I have no problem with it but im not sure why you would even want to post on another teams forum except to stir the pot. Its funny how Roger goes MIA when his team is losing though lol

DESPITE overcoming an ankle injury, Panthers hooker James Segeyaro will miss tonight’s clash with the Storm following the death of his father Iffysoe Segeyaro.

The livewire rake flew to his native Papua New Guinea last Thursday after hearing news that his father had suffered an aneurysm.

Unfortunately, Iffysoe didn’t recover and passed away on Friday.

Luckily for Ivan Cleary and the Panthers they have a pretty handy replacement in Kevin Kingston, who will play his first NRL game since round eight.

Segeyaro is expected to be back at training this week at some stage and should be available for selection in the Panthers’ blockbuster round 25 clash against the Sea Eagles at Brookvale next Sunday.

So, the question is, do we really have to cheer for the filth tonight?

Need them to win for our 2 point advantage

dowdz said:

I'm watching it and its just so hard to cheer on the scum. I just can't do it :). Go the panthers. And then they'll be up for a loss next week.

damiennp90 said:
dowdz said:

I'm watching it and its just so hard to cheer on the scum. I just can't do it :). Go the panthers. And then they'll be up for a loss next week.

Can't cheer for that low mob from down south,even if it costs us the minor premiership. Go the Panfers!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8