Round 24 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Panthers win this week, next weeks game will be for the minor premiership!! Who would've thought that at the start of the season.

the mauler said:
If Panthers win this week, next weeks game will be for the minor premiership!! Who would've thought that at the start of the season.

Sort of. If both Souths and Manly each only win 1 of their 2 games left then Souths finish 1st place.

Rorters are 70 points better for/against than Manly and can get to 36 points too with 3 wins starting tomorrow.

Brissie Kid said:
the mauler said:

Sort of. If both Souths and Manly each only win 1 of their 2 games left then Souths finish 1st place.

Not sure how you figure that. Manly are 2 points ahead so if both teams win 1 more game Manly will still be 2 points ahead... Or is it because of the byes?

MadMarcus said:
Not sure how you figure that. Manly are 2 points ahead so if both teams win 1 more game Manly will still be 2 points ahead... Or is it because of the byes?

Sorry. I been drinking. I think you're right. :)

Brissie Kid said:
MadMarcus said:

Sorry. I been drinking. I think you're right. :)

That Queensland education system @Dan talks about at work again.

I'm liking the schedule - favours Manly nicely.

After a brutal game tonight Souths have to back up against the bulldogs and that game is going be like footy in quicksand. Roosters have to play two very very tough games - travel to NZ against the Warriors and them Melbourne on a short backup. Melbourne have to deal with Penrith and then the Roosters on a short backup.

All this while Manly put up their feet and ready themselves for a nice Sunday afternoon game against Penrith who play Manly on a shortish backup.

Let's hope they all bash themselves into submission.

I'm lovin it.

NYEagle

NYEagle said:
I'm liking the schedule - favours Manly nicely.

After a brutal game tonight Souths have to back up against the bulldogs and that game is going be like footy in quicksand. Roosters have to play two very very tough games - travel to NZ against the Warriors and them Melbourne on a short backup. Melbourne have to deal with Penrith and then the Roosters on a short backup.

All this while Manly put up their feet and ready themselves for a nice Sunday afternoon game against Penrith who play Manly on a shortish backup.

Let's hope they all bash themselves into submission.

I'm lovin it.

NYEagle
What a difference a day makes. It was all doom and gloom this time last night. Things looking a lot brighter now!!

I only just happened to see the score from the Cows vs Vermin game.

I've never been happier to see the Cows win.

Good luck on the 'minor' premiership'...unless you ... up, you got it! As for the grand final, well we've got something to say ;D

mickqld said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
the mauler said:
Souths may not win another game in the regular season with the Dogs and Rorters to come. How funny would that be!!

You mean the Roosters or chooks or Premiers...:D

Quiet you, you're only allowed so much latitude here while the common enemy is getting a whopass.....LOL:p

Just correcting the facts :D

Rusty looked like he did in the 2013 Semis when Wolfie scored that try to deny them a place in the GF. :D

It should be a worry to the Rabbids, that given a chance to win the Minor Premiership, they blew it :sleepy:

We " might" be on track for the MP however it doesn't change the fact we were ordinary on Friday night and if that continues the MP means bugger all, a nice thing to get and sure the Penns would love the $100k, but in the scheme of things a drop in the ocean compared to another Premiership.

The joy of Soufs blowing it again for another season will be topped today if the Sharkies can get up. I want to keep posting jokes in the "Is there a worse coach than Ricky?" thread.

ManlyBacker said:
The joy of Soufs blowing it again for another season will be topped today if the Sharkies can get up. I want to keep posting jokes in the "Is there a worse coach than Ricky?" thread.

With all the injuries, retirements and now ASADA suspensions, are the sharks going to field a team? I think they were trying to get volunteers at Caringbah Mall.

Mark from Brisbane said:
We " might" be on track for the MP however it doesn't change the fact we were ordinary on Friday night and if that continues the MP means bugger all, a nice thing to get and sure the Penns would love the $100k, but in the scheme of things a drop in the ocean compared to another Premiership.

Wouldn't the FC get a cut of the 100K?

manlyfan76 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Wouldn't the FC get a cut of the 100K?

No, only income they get is memberships, and they are under @vidmar command starting to run a few functions to get money from.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6