Round 25 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with all the posts above. It's tough to decide who I would like to lose more.

If the vermin win -
The dogs are resigned to a bottom 4 finish aren't they? Apparently no one wins the GF from there. That's got to be good. As from my point of view the first requirement of every season is for Manly to win the GF and the second requirement if the first can't be met is that the dogs don't win the GF.
I understand the carry on at channel nein/daily telegraph will be unbearable and we may also miss out on the minor premiership if this happens.

If the scumdogs win - (gees my keyboard allowed me to write that!)
The minor premiership would be a hell of a lot closer to Brookvale, however, the dogs climb into the top 4 and they could potentially go far from there.

I believe the vermin will get knocked out regardless of the position they finish.

Any ideas?

Good on Enis!

Calling out Inglis for pulling the marker aside and stepping off the mark.

Cost him a penalty, a sin bin warning and a converted try though but I like the idea in principle...

Edit: Karma earns him a try for his efforts!

Again the only way these vermin get points is off the back of multiple penalties from cheating play the ball tactics. The rubbish these prcks get away with in play the balls is just a joke.

mickqld said:
Again the only way these vermin get points is off the back of multiple penalties from cheating play the ball tactics. The rubbish these prcks get away with in play the balls is just a joke.

Seriously WTF?

Inglis steps forward, grabs the first marker, shoves him aside, steps forward again, plays the ball, second marker grabs dummy half, penalty Souffs!

W T F ing F?

Brookie Brawler said:
mickqld said:

Seriously WTF?

Inglis steps forward, grabs the first marker, shoves him aside, steps forward again, plays the ball, second marker grabs dummy half, penalty Souffs!

W T F ing F?

Sounds like JWH in last year's GF but without the head but.

spantrav said:
I agree with all the posts above. It's tough to decide who I would like to lose more.

If the vermin win -
The dogs are resigned to a bottom 4 finish aren't they? Apparently no one wins the GF from there. That's got to be good. As from my point of view the first requirement of every season is for Manly to win the GF and the second requirement if the first can't be met is that the dogs don't win the GF.
I understand the carry on at channel nein/daily telegraph will be unbearable and we may also miss out on the minor premiership if this happens.

The minor premiership would be a hell of a lot closer to Brookvale, however, the dogs climb into the top 4 and they could potentially go far from there.

I believe the vermin will get knocked out regardless of the position they finish.

Any ideas?

Great post. I'm there with you. At first I wanted Scumdogs to win for our minor premiership but now I'm not so sure. I don't want them within a sniff of the top 4.

I'm as lost as you are.

Nope. One step at a time. I want the minor premiership and then a week off while the second string travel to Townsville.

This week I am a Dogs / Storm / Manly fan.

danny-boy said:
spantrav said:

If the vermin win -

Any ideas?

Great post. I'm there with you. At first I wanted Scumdogs to win for our minor premiership but now I'm not so sure. I don't want them within a sniff of the top 4.

I'm as lost as you are.

Ditto for me here too.

I'm hopin' like hell the theory that the Rabbids used up both barrells beating Us (their GF if you like) and are now runnin' on empty and nearing cannon-fodder territory!

And console ourselves with however tonight goes, one or the other of these bumm's will lose!

wanna see an all in with punches and headbuts, closely followed by on reports, send offs, mrc and judiciary suspensions :)

please please pretty please

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7