Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 26 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
would not swap him for anyone. bronco through and through
There is no doubt he and Ponga are the two most exciting fullbacks in the NRL at present. It is a star-studded field though. Edwards is an excellent all-round player, Teddy is still a champion, Pappy is on his way back, Drinkwater and Meaney are both good. And when injury-free Turbo was the best of them all. (I don't rate Mitchell as highly as the others due to his low workrate).

There is no doubt he and Ponga are the two most exciting fullbacks in the NRL at present. It is a star-studded field though. Edwards is an excellent all-round player, Teddy is still a champion, Pappy is on his way back, Drinkwater and Meaney are both good. And when injury-free Turbo was the best of them all. (I don't rate Mitchell as highly as the others due to his low workrate).

I actually feel sorry for your team because of TTurbo. At his best, he is head and shoulders above as the best player in the comp. The issue is, he is rarely on the field for you guys and given all his injuries, even if he does get back for an extended run, is he even going to be able to get back to anything like he was? You have a lot of money tied up in him (and rightly so when you think of what his best is) but it is also a lot of money that isn't in the side most weeks and that is a big handicap when that happens.

Albeit totally different circumstances, we do know what that is like. Milford was chewing up a million of our cap but went missing most games each year when he was on the field. Obviously, their issues are worlds apart as TTurbo is anything but lazy, lacking in confidence and lacking drive but the result is the same, you have a million+ being wasted most weeks.

I really hope TTurbo can get back to what he was, I really do as he is so exciting to watch but I am not sure that he can and that puts your club in a really difficult spot. That said, I thought Paps was done and yet here we are, he's back and while short of a gallop, looking good so there is hope for Tturbo, again albeit different injuries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8