Round 3 - Multicultural Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes .. but your last line is the point .. that tie up into Australia ..

There can only be one culture .. an evolving, growing, broadening entity that absorbs and adopts the best from the many ... but at the end of the day .. we must all be Australians ... NOT a group of "multi" cultures.
To save us both time here I do not think the same as you so best for us to leave it here

can I guess... you think we should all be British?

You haven't read one word I've said have you ..

If your question is from what base culture I would like to start with ... yes British seems to be a go to ... certainly better than say PNG headhunters or fanatical Spanish priests.

We could then found a nation that welcomes people from all parts of the world to enrich us .. wait ... that's what we did and we call that Australia ..

Who would you like us all to be .. Stalinists of course .. but who else

I personally Can't wait for the
Albino, indigenous, transexual, vegan, Muslim Lesbian round in 2024

If only old white men could choose to ignore what they don't like instead of carrying on whinging spoilt children.

Maybe they need their own round.
Yeah...........those....... old.......white.......men.... them.........

I'll have to pull you up for that - three strikes!

In the context of the following statement: "
If only old white men could choose to ignore what they don't like instead of carrying on whinging spoilt children.

Labeling anyone 'old' = ageist

Labeling anyone 'white' = racist

Labeling anyone 'men' (when you don't know their pronouns) = gender discrimination

By the way - how do you identify?

Yeah...........those....... old.......white.......men.... them.........

I'll have to pull you up for that - three strikes!

In the context of the following statement: "

Labeling anyone 'old' = ageist

Labeling anyone 'white' = racist

Labeling anyone 'men' (when you don't know their pronouns) = gender discrimination

By the way - how do you identify?
I am god

This thread is hurtling towards a lock / delete
That's a subjective assessment (as are most pronouncements on Silvertails - including mine) - so.....OK. We all have opinions.
I'm more than interested in why you think it's 'hurtling towards a lock / delete'. The 'why' in anything is always enlightening.

Staff members on this site should be completely neutral on the subjects of imposing their own thoughts on politics / religion etc - or anything contentious. Switzerland, if you will. If you 'moderate' a forum, you have to be 'moderate' in your views. Otherwise the personal views of the staff members / aka moderators completely control the narrative on this site.

I'm not asking for a free-for-all, the legitimization of hate towards others, etc - exactly the opposite in fact.

Once you've got that level of 'group think' with no disagreement allowed, you may as well not bother having a forum at all. We all know of countries that would ban Silvertails from even running at all.

328523803_500599978948677_6699162541046677781_n.jpg

That's a subjective assessment (as are most pronouncements on Silvertails - including mine) - so.....OK. We all have opinions.
I'm more than interested in why you think it's 'hurtling towards a lock / delete'. The 'why' in anything is always enlightening.

Staff members on this site should be completely neutral on the subjects of imposing their own thoughts on politics / religion etc - or anything contentious. Switzerland, if you will. If you 'moderate' a forum, you have to be 'moderate' in your views. Otherwise the personal views of the staff members / aka moderators completely control the narrative on this site.

I'm not asking for a free-for-all, the legitimization of hate towards others, etc - exactly the opposite in fact.

Once you've got that level of 'group think' with no disagreement allowed, you may as well not bother having a forum at all. We all know of countries that would ban Silvertails from even running at all.
That is not the reason why.

It was the tone of the debate which was going downhill fast.

It is not a vast conspiracy to “silence” voices - if you look at my previous interactions with this post was to say that I think differently and was going to leave it at that.

Also I appreciate your thoughts on my highly paid position. Ultimately (and I can only speak for myself) I try act in accordance with the user agreement and what I think Dan might want to do as this ultimately is his site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4