MVP: Round 8 v Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Foz - inspired
Tuipolotu - hard work all night. Our new Jorge
Koula - real class about him

DCE, brickman, Reuben Sandwich all great.

Shoe a great return.

NYEagle

3 Foz - inspirational vintage Foz, try, try assist, tackles, chases, being tough
2 DCE - also inspirational, try, try assist, 40/20, try, tackles kicks
1 Garrick - what he lacks in smooth passing skill he makes up for with enthusiasm and fitness. A real effort player

Honourable mentions to almost everyone else!

I get the praise for Cherry's game and people giving him points here, but I just can't bring myself to forgive him for that ridiculous pass he threw over the sideline when we were hot on the attack and really could have put the fear deep into the bowels of the Bunnies. That killed our momentum, and the next thing thing you know, Souths were back in the game. Yeah, they probably would have overrun us regardless, but it's moments like that in DCE's game that offset (and often more than offset) the good things he can and does do.
Even Des was shaking his head at that one. It was early on the tackle count and a speculator. If you have a man down completion of your sets is key. It means less time defending. We were on the backfoot after that.

Brave effort with 14 v 12…..

3 Pepsi - yet to make the explosive play, but was class tonight
2 Foz - absolute warrior. Mr 100% again
1 Tippytoes - Getting better and better. Has to stay in when Turbo is back.

Vote away!

Even Des was shaking his head at that one. It was early on the tackle count and a speculator. If you have a man down completion of your sets is key. It means less time defending. We were on the backfoot after that.
Manly will show true colours next week.
Get to Brookie!!

3 - Foz. Can't believe I thought his signing was a mistake. He was enormous.
2 - Garrick. Didn't put a foot wrong and made some great runs.
1 - Koula. Every bit an NRL player. Great defensively and tough as nails.

Special mention to DCE. He busted his arse trying to get us going. Played a great game.
me too

So many shouts for a 3-2-1, just a shame after such a solid all round team performance (except marty and saab) we still couldn't win. Clear cut man of the match is Foz tho, led us by action and purpose, in nearly career best form atm.

3- Foz
2- Koula
1- DCE/Schuster

Foz
Garrick
The Shoe

big effort from Pepsi, Tippy, Croker (tackling) & DCE (kicks)

I get the praise for Cherry's game and people giving him points here, but I just can't bring myself to forgive him for that ridiculous pass he threw over the sideline when we were hot on the attack and really could have put the fear deep into the bowels of the Bunnies. That killed our momentum, and the next thing thing you know, Souths were back in the game. Yeah, they probably would have overrun us regardless, but it's moments like that in DCE's game that offset (and often more than offset) the good things he can and does do.
And Jake’s usual act of giving away 6 agains & penalties putting the team under pressure, killing our momentum. I dread every time he makes a tackle coz you can almost guarantee an infringement!!! Just don’t understand why he continues to do it.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8