Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 9 cross forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
9518.jpg
Jedhead - broncoshq.com

Nothing brings out the best in footy players than a good splash in the puddles.

Please, please anyone on here that speak directly to the team, please tell Oates and Cobbo to stay well away from the wing when they have the ball and to use the wing as their friend when they don't have it. A tackle and a push from 10 metres in can end up taking both players another 3 metres out in the wet.

And if Haas or Patty launch themselves at the line their size will see them cross for a try. Should be a fun game tomorrow.

And always remember if your life seems dull and dreary..................it is!

8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

If we do a head to head (and obviously there will likely be some late changes to all of this but):

1. Turbo (by a LONG, looooooooooooooooooooong way) (Sea Eagles)
2. Oates (Broncos)
3. Staggs (by a fair way) (Broncos)
4. Farnworth (Broncos)
5. Garrick (Cobbo is a gun in the making but Garrick is so underrated and experienced)(Sea Eagles)
6. Foran (Sea Eagles)
7. DCE/Reynolds (Look, I can't split them on current form, could certainly argue DCE based on rep jerseys but there is nothing in it here)
8. Aloiai (Sea Eagles)
9. No one (look, both options are pretty sad)
10. Haas (by a long way normally BUT he is playing injured) (Broncos)
11. Olakau'atu (I'm going to cheat and put him up against Riki) (Sea Eagles)
12. Capewell (I'm putting up against Bullemor) (Broncos)
13. Jurbo/Carrigan (This is controversial as Jurbo has the rep jerseys, etc but man, Carrigan has been amazing when on the field this season, playing himself into a Qld jumper)

14. Paix (purely because I don't like Walker and he's coming back from an injury) (Broncos)
15. Taupau (Sea Eagles)
16. Flegler (Broncos)
17. Hetherington (Broncos)

So (and of course I am biased), I have it SLIGHTLY in favour of the Broncs but Turbo is a massive point of difference and if Shuster comes in, it makes more like 7-7 with the tied players. TMM has been going ok but Turbo is probably the best player in the comp, so the difference is stark. I think Manly have it in the spine as DCE really cancels out our trump in Reynolds. Foran is way more classy than Gamble but Gamble just has this knack for getting under opposition skin and making his own players walk taller.

I like Brisbane's forwards more, we have a scary pack but they might be nullified with the wet conditions and if it is wet, our backline will struggle to hold the ball as they struggle with that even when it is dry. Manly's backline is far safer and more experienced and have the trump card of Turbo.

Basically, if they play to the form guide, this should be a cracking game. Just a shame that at present, The Pug isn't playing, I would have loved to see either of Staggs or Farnworth do another Talakai to him.

8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

If we do a head to head (and obviously there will likely be some late changes to all of this but):

1. Turbo (by a LONG, looooooooooooooooooooong way) (Sea Eagles)
2. Oates (Broncos)
3. Staggs (by a fair way) (Broncos)
4. Farnworth (Broncos)
5. Garrick (Cobbo is a gun in the making but Garrick is so underrated and experienced)(Sea Eagles)
6. Foran (Sea Eagles)
7. DCE/Reynolds (Look, I can't split them on current form, could certainly argue DCE based on rep jerseys but there is nothing in it here)
8. Aloiai (Sea Eagles)
9. No one (look, both options are pretty sad)
10. Haas (by a long way normally BUT he is playing injured) (Broncos)
11. Olakau'atu (I'm going to cheat and put him up against Riki) (Sea Eagles)
12. Capewell (I'm putting up against Bullemor) (Broncos)
13. Jurbo/Carrigan (This is controversial as Jurbo has the rep jerseys, etc but man, Carrigan has been amazing when on the field this season, playing himself into a Qld jumper)

14. Paix (purely because I don't like Walker and he's coming back from an injury) (Broncos)
15. Taupau (Sea Eagles)
16. Flegler (Broncos)
17. Hetherington (Broncos)

So (and of course I am biased), I have it SLIGHTLY in favour of the Broncs but Turbo is a massive point of difference and if Shuster comes in, it makes more like 7-7 with the tied players. TMM has been going ok but Turbo is probably the best player in the comp, so the difference is stark. I think Manly have it in the spine as DCE really cancels out our trump in Reynolds. Foran is way more classy than Gamble but Gamble just has this knack for getting under opposition skin and making his own players walk taller.

I like Brisbane's forwards more, we have a scary pack but they might be nullified with the wet conditions and if it is wet, our backline will struggle to hold the ball as they struggle with that even when it is dry. Manly's backline is far safer and more experienced and have the trump card of Turbo.

Basically, if they play to the form guide, this should be a cracking game. Just a shame that at present, The Pug isn't playing, I would have loved to see either of Staggs or Farnworth do another Talakai to him.

If games went according to the head to head match-ups Broncos would have won a lot more games in recent years!
Because you've had plenty of good talent, just lacking in organisation mostly.
Reynolds is a good start in repairing that fault, might not be quite enough this week but I do expect a close game.

8215.jpg
Morkel - broncoshq.com

801.jpg
SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net

I don't know about too early, I heard Manly has a contract with some big Bandage company and part of the deal is that at least 3 players need to wear bandaging each week.

One concern for Manly is if Staggs gets much space he will make life hard for young Ben Trbojevic, who got beaten a couple of times by Campbell Graham vs Souths. That will be partly up to Reynolds, I reckon he'll need another MOM performance if Broncos are to win.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

Far out, the Big Bandage company would have seriously considered pulling out their sponsorship when Matai retired.

memberawards2017-contriv-morkel-png.2044

Signature_Morkel.png

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12