Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 9 cross forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9095.jpg
Accept - broncoshq.com

4619.jpg
Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 9,560

Cows and Broncs look most likely to boot Souths and Tits from the 8, two big redemption arcs this season.

I don't trust anyone who never shows any emotion but Peyton is slowly and scarily developing into a next gen arch-villian supercoach from a sci fi comic. I'm starting to think it's not a mask, he really is ming the merciless all the time.

Who is going to replace Newcastle? Far too early to make predictions as there are many twists and turns in a RL season. The Cowboys could easily fall out of the playoff race. The Broncos are totally reliant on their HB and if he goes down, we are ****ed. As it is, the Broncos will finish around 10th IMO.

Souths will have the services of Lattrell again soon which will help immensely. They'll make the 8. Newcastle have most of their troops coming back starting this week and they could easily go on a run that enables them to make the finals which may only require 11 wins.

Don't count out Stg or GC out yet either. When you have a comp that contains 2 brilliant teams, 3 or 4 good teams and the rest are ****=final Top 8 makeup is a lottery.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4619.jpg
REACTIONS: 9,560

9095.jpg
Accept - broncoshq.com

Who is going to replace Newcastle? Far too early to make predictions as there are many twists and turns in a RL season. The Cowboys could easily fall out of the playoff race. The Broncos are totally reliant on their HB and if he goes down, we are ****ed. As it is, the Broncos will finish around 10th IMO.

Souths will have the services of Lattrell again soon which will help immensely. They'll make the 8. Newcastle have most of their troops coming back starting this week and they could easily go on a run that enables them to make the finals which may only require 11 wins.

Don't count out Stg or GC out yet either. When you have a comp that contains 2 brilliant teams, 3 or 4 good teams and the rest are ****=final Top 8 makeup is a lottery.

Just my call on the two most improved so far. Yeah anything can happen but the script is writing itself, you've got Reynolds, and Cows are suddenly looking like a Melbourne level drilled team, Souths have been **** and it doesn't get any easier for them next week against the premiership dark horses.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1769.jpg
Foordy - broncoshq.com

Storm have a couple of injury concerns out of their match.

Paps torn hamstring
Reimis Smith torn pec

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

They’ll just find two other guns to replace them.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8670.jpg
BroncosFever - broncoshq.com

The Tigers are still my tip for the spoon

They had their feel good story there with a couple of field goals to win against teams that obviously didn't respect them on the day but for them to beat anyone I feel like their opponent has to have a pretty bad day

Bulldogs aren't going that great either but they've got a bit more footy in them

Newcastle are the real surprise, after 2 rounds they looked like a born again footy team but if you watched their past few games (ever since Ponga extended) they've been absolutely horrific

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8536.jpg
Super Freak - broncoshq.com

Warriors fans, at least you've gone up a spot on the ladder despite losing..

Thank the Dragons.

1412667335.png

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4619.jpg
REACTIONS: 9,565

8536.jpg

Warriors fans, at least you've gone up a spot on the ladder despite losing..

Thank the Dragons.

1412667335.png
Good point, we'll look back on that game as the start of our run up the ladder

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8536.jpg

Will Kennedy almost takes Walsh's head off and he gets 2 weeks.

2 weeks.

1412667335.png

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

I was just watching Payten on 360 and I just cannot unsee it:

Ebqx33kUEAANFaV

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8536.jpg

I was just watching Payten on 360 and I just cannot unsee it:

Ebqx33kUEAANFaV

You should watch the first Godfather.

Ben Hunt looks very much like a young Al Pacino.

1412667335.png

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

Matt Nable's thing - 5 + freaking minutes. For crying out loud, who asked for that?

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8536.jpg

Lindsay Collin suspended for 1 match on a high contact charge.

The ref said shoulder charge, the MRC say no it's a high tackle. Not a good look when your officials and MRC aren't on the same page.

1412667335.png

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4734.jpg
Aman - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 10,761

i know it was unfortunate and one of the broncos players got injured. but jazz got 2 weeks for the most innocuous tackle that i see almost 10x every game.

for kennedy to get 2 weeks for nearly ripping someones face off, well thats just ****ed.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8670.jpg

Really Ramien should have been sent off as well

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
8670.jpg

Really Ramien should have been sent off as well

That was a gutless call by the ref/bunker (who even has the final say these days, beats me?)
Ooh no, we might ruin the tv ratings if the game is lopsided.
Pathetic, Ramien's was a send off for sure. (but Sharks would probably still win anyway) :)

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1899.jpg
Big Pete - broncoshq.com

I went back and had a closer look at the Sharks/Warriors game.

From a Warriors perspective the main take-away I took out of it was the impact injuries have had on the side. They're still dealing with the after effects of the 70-10 loss and the impact of losing Chanel Harris-Tavita and Josh Curran had on the team. Curran especially was the type of player the Warriors really missed since he plays with so much energy that he inspires those around him.

Watching the game it seemed like the Warriors were looking for that leadership but couldn't string enough of those runs together. The game began to slip away and with seemingly everyone (even the referee...the Teig Wilton try was a classic referee try) willing a Sharks victory they tapped out with 20 to go.

It may seem disheartening in the moment but there's plenty of room for improvement in this team. In particular I feel they can do a much better job activating that left edge. Poor Asi could not buy himself any good ball against Cronulla and while I suspect he'll make way sooner than later for Volkman or Harris-Tavita I think just getting him into the game more will make the Warriors more potent.

I'm not expecting miracles coming off a knee reco, but I think Harris' leadership will improve the Warriors efforts tremendously. That was the worst aspect of the Warriors performance against Cronulla that they just got very lazy with Katoa especially making some weak efforts.

The season definitely isn't over yet and I would not be shocked at all to see you guys beat the Rabbits. Your team definitely has the capability it's just about finding that consistency.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12