Round Five, 2020. NON Manly games.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Some trolls are just too obvious.

They start off with the "we did this, or our team did that" in pretending to be Manly fans. But the IQ gets stretched pretty quickly and the true colours ooze out.

Though it was nice for it to acknowledge that the nrl does conspire against us.

I pity it's partner, imagine seeing all this. Embarrassing really. Anyway a day or two to cool down so our profanity censor can repair itself. Plus the parra council is probably sitting again soon and they'll need their mayor back.

And we thought Mr Invisible was bad. Lol.

Anyway, good to see the love flowing.
Old @NBE is not the sharpest tool in the box. Parra trolls are the best - they are dreaming once again about premiership glory, it's going to be hilarious when they come up short again. How many years is it now since they tasted success ?? it's over30 right ? Imagine going that long without premiership success or having intimate relationships with a living member of your species.

Old @NBE is not the sharpest tool in the box. Parra trolls are the best - they are dreaming once again about premiership glory, it's going to be hilarious when they come up short again. How many years is it now since they tasted success ?? it's over30 right ? Imagine going that long without premiership success or having intimate relationships with a living member of your species.
They are flying now but the pressure will build as we get to the finals and that immense pressure won’t be a good thing.

Watched the second half Eels v. Panthers last night. Good comeback by the Eels - impressive tries - a lot of strike power in their backline. Their real test will come when they play the Roosters, Raiders, Storm & Rabbitohs.

Don't know how they manage the cap, but the Eels have been very successful buying a team with seven of the starting thirteen acquired in the last two years: Ferguson 2019 (Roosters), Blake 2019 (Panthers), Sivo 2019 (Panthers), Lane 2019 (Sea Eagles), Matterson 2020 (Tigers), Paulo 2019 (Raiders) & RCG 2020 (Panthers).
So 2 of there starters are actual parra players LOL **** stain club. Without the refs help they lose last night. A perfectly timed 6 again broke the panthers. Without that they lose. Dont rate them at all.
Nathan brown souths
Matterson tigers
Moses tigers
Blake panthers
Fergo roosters
Lane manly
Jennings roosters
Gillard the cat panthers
Gutto manly
Paulo raiders
Sivo panthers

Clubs a joke. And they dont buy players to grow and become stars no they just buy them like the rorters. There best player is matterson. 2nd best a manly player. 3rd best a winger

A run of 6 again calls is what got Parra into that game. It is also what gave them the ascendancy against the Broncs and Us. We used to say "Penalty Broncos" as a joke but now we should say "Six Again Parra" They now cheat like Melbourne and get the Leg Ups of the Broncos.
Mate like with us and the Broncos the eels got a 6 again on the 1st set immediately putting them on the back foot. It's a joke. We didn't touch the ball for the 1st 5 and a half minutes. Broncos didnt touch it for almost 10 minutes or had 1 set. We copped 2 penalties and a 6 again before we even touched the ****ing ball. Then gutto strips the ball of jorge who was on the ground. Then they look like world beaters as the other team was forced to tackle and defend set after set. Reminds me exactly of the year souths won... other teams get penalized out of the game then get some even up penalties when the game is long gone. Same thing with the eels.. they will be in the grand final make no mistake. This is the nrl since 2013... fixed and following a script

Didn’t watch the game ( out walking ) but Souths are back in the winning circle again.

Didn’t think the Titans run of wins would last beyond 1.

Last edited:
After it went 18-12 the Knights never got a look in. I saw it. I can't explain it. Smith even got away with playing on after being tackled. A penalty goal for an offside Storm player colliding with the defence.

The calls in the Storm vs Eels vs Roosters will be hard to sort out come October.

Last edited:
So Brandon Smith has suddenly got the nickname of "The Wombat" :rolleyes:

Kiwi kid named after an Aussie marsupial.

Sounds legit.

1592040274927.jpeg

After it went 18-12 the Knights never got a look in. I saw it. I can't explain it. Smith even got away with playing on after being tackled ffs.
That’s what I thought too. He was tackled on the ground, but is allowed to play on. And as @Chip and Chase said, Finucanes soccer penalty was pathetic. Where was Klemmer supposed to go. I hope that shiit doesn’t become a trend.

After it went 18-12 the Knights never got a look in. I saw it. I can't explain it. Smith even got away with playing on after being tackled. A penalty goal for an offside Storm player colliding with the defence.

The calls in the Storm vs Eels vs Roosters will be hard to sort out come October.
You can guarantee if it was the other way around and scam was the tackler in that situation then penalty storm for playing on after being tackled.

He was stationary on the ground with an opposition player still in contact with him after effecting a tackle. Only melbourne could be deemed to be allowed to play on in that scenario. Then to top it off vuninumbnut slips over and head butts edricks arm which was by his side. Complete joke.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10