Round Five, 2020. NON Manly games.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Nah he's been called that for years... look at him he looks like an actual wombat

Interesting

I'd never heard him called that until tonight.

Wikipedia (not the gospel obviously) makes no mention of "wombat" but does mention 2 other rather intriguing nicknames:

Screenshot_20200613-202635_Samsung Internet.jpg

The 3 things I hate about rugby league........Parramatta, the Knights & Gutherson the worm! Don’t know which of the 3 I hate most! Gutherson showed his true colours against the Panthers. What a piece of work he is......cheating prick. He’s got to be the biggest pu$$y in the NRL! So glad he was sent packing by the club! He & Mitchell Moses are the two most arrogant pricks in the NRL......King Gutho my ar$e! More like Queen Gutho :princess:..........lololol.

The 3 things I hate about rugby league........Parramatta, the Knights & Gutherson the worm! Don’t know which of the 3 I hate most! Gutherson showed his true colours against the Panthers. What a piece of work he is......cheating prick. He’s got to be the biggest pu$$y in the NRL! So glad he was sent packing by the club! He & Mitchell Moses are the two most arrogant pricks in the NRL......King Gutho my ar$e! More like Queen Gutho :princess:..........lololol.
I honestly believe that title “ King” has gone to his head , no seriously his ego is now bigger than Wankfest Stadium.

Gutho is now immersed in the slime whinging culture. The world owes them apparently. One thing that club has never learned is to be humble be it in triumph or defeat. Gutho came through our system and was seduced by the Dallai. I always saw the talent he had and at the time I didnt like the fact that he was allowed to leave. That is now history. The whinging worms are heading for a big fall and we will see if they are crowing once the Roosters and Canberra deal with them in the next 2 weeks.

Agree but you left out that lay-down b*tch Ferguson... best thing Daley did as NSW coach was sack that weak POS

I honestly believe that title “ King” has gone to his head , no seriously his ego is now bigger than Wankfest Stadium.
I still want to know what he's the king of other than being a petulant twat. Who crowned him and what has he done ??? Origins 0, tests 0, premierships 0, grand finals 0, premlim finals 0.
King of spoons maybe !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12