• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Considering all the spelling mistakes here, I think many would struggle to comprehend most things ;) :cop:

Cmon guys - don't take it too seriously and don't play the man and not the ball.

Pete's post seems out of character to me (in its tone) but I enjoy what he has to say.

Some here need to take our own advice - have fun, don't take anything too seriously and lighten up. All are entitled to opinions!

well when the bigot comment is retracted I will drop it until then I will keep up the tyrade

I suppose not everyone knows that you are often tongue in cheek.

Irony of all this is that you are dating a girl from Liverpool!!!

As a citizen of the west I take exception at the remarks of flannellette shirts as we are now into thongs, boardshorts and blue singlets. How dare we be tyopecastlike that!!!! :blaugh:

I guess Pete could have taken your previous posts seriously where you have got stuck into Westies Dan.

I actually thought you were serious for a bit, then I realised you were just doing it to wind up Byso and a few others. Probably should not have stirred the pot as its all true ;) Damn westies, shouldnt be allowed to cross Victoria Rd :p

He could have but no he referred specifically to my post here and my alleged dissaproval of Masters. But I dont recall mentioning masters in the positive or negitive. I simply questioned Petes attitude.

He took that as me supporting masters which is where he so wrongly comprehended my post

when he said "your recent diatribe against the folk of the western suburbs showed you were a true bigot" I assumed he was talking about your posts previously winding up Byso etc.

although maybe I need to re read the thread again, as I seem to have missed something. does not help having 4 or so beers at lunch I guess, time for a nap.

lol,

have you seen the shirts you can get with the pic in your avator (or one very similar) and under the pic it says "I F%&$&d Your Girlfriend"?

Great shirt it is.

true garts that is likely what he referred to there. However he also mentioned that "I am a true believer in the masters blah blah blah"

most could see that my recent stir of westies was complete and utter bs designed to stir up.

The fact I am dating a born bread girl liverpoolian should show that well enough!

Corso Pete,

The Northern Beaches are littered with people from a lower socio-economic backround. Yeah it has some great spots and the real estate is expensive but there are plenty of folk there with not much money.

Some are asset rich with little cash but the majority rent.

There are plenty of wealthy people out west. Just coz someone has money doesn't mean that they automatically want to live in God's country. It's very remote from the CBD and seems to be far from everywhere.

It's like ALL areas, with it's good and bad points but pls don't be so arrogant. I've probably got more money than most that frequent this site but I never carry myself in a way that makes it obvious. In my life I've worked hard and had good fortune but I don't feel superior to anyone else because of it.

I have a place out west and I tell you what, spending time there is an absolute joy mainly due to the quality of the people there.

Well what a ruckus has been caused, Daniel my comment to your support of the Masters Silvertails/Fibro’s was direct reference to the long debate that was staged on the benefits of north v west lifestyles. As I stated in my post I thought you would actually support me in those comments given the pro north stand you took in that debate (for which I silently supported you) I have taken you at your written word and whilst I understood that the debate was essentially a put on, I perceived your stance to have an element of truth, but mixed with a lot of theatrics.

Therefore the bigot comment, I believe to stand true, a bigot being one who is obstinate & intolerant of others. (yes that is straight from the dictionary )

In the context of that debate and the stand & attitude you took what I other word could I have used? Of course in real life you may not be such a person, but of course I am not to know that and I can only make my judgements on the evidence presented.

In relation to me only making comments to disagree, I thought that was the whole point of having an “alternate view”. Why should I post my comments that are in agreement with others, I think I have heard the reference of “Conga Line” in relation to that form of posting and I wouldn’t like to be found guilty of that crime.

My original post relating to westies coming to Manly was simply my view (and most other northern beaches residents of my age as I grew up). It was & is a cultural way of life, as a more mature person now my views have mellowed and are more tolerant.

Thank god someone noticed my reference to "conga line of suckholes"

I possess the Paul keating book of insults which when confronted by some of these ning nongs on therse forums, its surely a handy reference tool.

Now in all seriousness, dan & pete,,,,,,,,,,,off to your rooms and stay there until after the ABC show "countdown" when thereafter we may allow you to watch the footy on tele.

Thank god someone noticed my reference to \"conga line of suckholes\"

I possess the Paul keating book of insults which when confronted by some of these ning nongs on therse forums, its surely a handy reference tool.

Now in all seriousness, dan & pete,,,,,,,,,,,off to your rooms and stay there until after the ABC show \"countdown\" when thereafter we may allow you to watch the footy on tele.
Great post Jatz. Both parts of your post bring back great memories of better days!!!

Dan a bigot? Pete on the Conga Line??? :bdh:

Masters gives this site a plug in a lecture (which eventually led to the publishing of his new book) about the Fibro vs Silvertail days. "Interestingly, after a quarter of a century, Manly have finally woken up to this.. An unoffical Manly web site is headed "The Silvertails".

I rate Masters as the best Rugby League journalist going around - and Warren Ryan as the best on radio.

So burn me!

Masters gives this site a plug in a lecture (which eventually led to the publishing of his new book) about the Fibro vs Silvertail days. \"Interestingly, after a quarter of a century, Manly have finally woken up to this.. An unoffical Manly web site is headed \"The Silvertails\".
We are famous!!!! :yeah:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8